three

Roni:

"Michael stop!" I laughed as Michael placed kisses along my jawline and on my cheeks. "Michael, I'm trying to watch the movie!"

He continued, not stopping. I laughed as he pecked my lips a few times.

"I'm trying to watch my boyfriend on TV!" I laughed. He stopped and looked at me.

"I'm your boyfriend!" He whined. I smiled as he lied mext to me and hugged me tightly.

"Yes, you're my cute, sensitive boyfriend," I said. He smiled a cheesy smile and pecked my lips.

I sighed.

"I have to go," I said getting off of his bed.

"You're not gonna stay?" He asked as I pulled my leggings on. I shook my head.

"I stayed here the whole night. I need to go home." I quickly slipped my sweater on.

"You don't want me to drop you off?"

"My Dad would freak if I walked into the house and you were the one who dropped me off." He sighed.

"Your Dad hates me..."

"Babe, he doesn't hate you." He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Really?" He asked sarcastically. "I beg to differ."

"Just because he gets angry with me, doesn't me he hates you."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

I walked over and sat on his lap, facing him, so that each of my legs were other either size of his.

"I love you," I said holding his face in my hands.

"I love you too, Princess." I smiled.

...

"Dad, I'm home!" I called as I walked through the door.

Just as suspected, he was passed out on the couch, beer bottles surrounding him.

I sighed and cleaned up the mess.

...

I sat in my room reorganizing my stuff. I smiled as I stared at the pictures of Michael and I.

We started dating Sophomore year and now we're a year and 3 months. He treats me with every ounce of respect and we love each other and I have no doubt about that.

I looked through the boxes in my closet. I found a box of all of the year books I've ever had. I found a year book from the 8th grade.

I smiled and looked through it.

I sighed when I saw Zach's year book picture. That was the year we met.

He was the brace face of the school with rosy pink cheeks. He looked exactly like Jacob Sartorius and it drove him nuts when I'd tease him about it.

I sighed and placed the year book back. Zach was in the past and I had no reason to miss him any more. We were no longer friends and he's changed.

I put the box back in the closet and stared into the mirror. I placed my hand on my stomach.

*Flashback*

"She's so ugly..." Fiona whispered with a giggle as she walked past me.

Everyone hated me here. I had no one other than Zach. But if I'm being honest with myself, he's only friends with me because he pities me. He's just waiting for me to make another friend so he can just magically disappear.