🍋Ligma - Sal x Dank Memes!Reader🍋

This was requested by nopebutverydope as sorta a joke chapter so I hope you guys like it. (Sorry that I had to change a few things up)

Warning! This chapter may contain the following;
•Sexual activities
•Foul language
Cringe

         (Y/N) had never been the "Normal Girl". She didn't dress in the short shorts and slut skirts like other girls. Instead she always found herself dressing in an older fashion, large boot cut jeans, colourful cardigan sweaters and high top shoes. She fit the category of a common dork.

Many people really didn't like her, found her weird with her unique fashion and constant need to quote memes. Everything from fortnite dances to common Tik Tok trends. If it was on the meme side of the internet, (Y/N) knew everything about it.

Though many didn't like her, Sal Fisher was drawn to the young girls oddness and soon they began dating, to the surprise of everyone. They would constantly be seen eximiting did memes around the school. Like "T" posing around Travis in order to frighten him and screaming Hit or Miss in the stores.

Today the duo were hanging out in (Y/N)'s room doing "homework" while her parents were away. As you can expect they weren't actually doing any work rather sucking each others faces off like an alien. (Y/N) entwined her fingers into Sals hair, his mask long forgotten on her floor.

Breaking apart, the two looked at eachother with lidded eyes and panting breaths. Sal looked at (Y/N) in lust but shook his head. "Are you sure enough this (Y/N)?" Smirking, (Y/N) slid off of his lap and walked towards the old fashion boom box in the corner of the room. Slowly she pressed down on the button and Sal gasped as Megolavania intensified. He knew she met business.

Sal and (Y/N) came together like a moth drawn to a lamp. Lips smacked together like they were devouring each others faces, making disgusting smacking sounds as they tried to breath. Clothes were ripped off as it began to get more intense.

(Y/N) slid down and grabbed into Sals now free penis, causing him to groan, whispering under his breath. "Some one toucha my spaghetti..." (Y/N) grinned and moved her hand up and down his shaft, slowly wrapping her lips around it. Sal groaned as she bobbed faster, her hand stroking what she could not take.

Megolavania played on high volume as Sal edged closer, muttering profanities as (Y/N) continued to milk him like a cow. Seeing that he was close, (Y/N) took her lips off, still stroking him though, and leaned close to his ear.

"Hit or miss?" With those three words Sal exploded, his cum coating her hand and fingers. Looking down, impressed, (Y/N) smirked. "I guess they never miss huh..." Sal growled, her constant use of memes turning him on.

He flipped her over quickly and grabbed a nearby condom. Looking down for permission, (Y/N) slyly smirked. "Do you know da wae?" Sal growled and slammed into her without warning, leaning down to her ear.

"Of course I know da fucking wae. Remember, the close phrase is Sub to Pewdiepie." And with that he began to slam into (Y/N)'s heat. Pleasure over whelmed her as all other senses seemed to go offline. Sal grunted deeply as he trusted his hips, loving the moans that escaped his girlfriends  vocals.

(Y/N)'s boobs bounced with each thrust and all thought escaped her mind, until she felt her walls begin to tighten. "Sub to Pewdiepie! Sub to Pewdiepie!" She screamed out. Sal, knowing exactly what that ment, began to thrust faster and deeper, quickly finishing off his girlfriend.

(Y/N) screamed his name as her walls collapsed and juices spilled everywhere. Thrusting a couple more times, Sal too let go, collapsing next to her in exhaustion.

Smiling, (Y/N) cuddled up closer to him and whispered something that made him laugh loudly, dispute his exhaustion.

         "You better not have Ligma."

(Alright! That's done... now I'm going to go drown my sorrows in pancakes. Just remember that his was more of a joke chapter so I hope you guys got a good laugh out of it.)