3.

my'lia looked over at what jasmine was looking at, and then down at the now pissed off female. my'lia pulled her phone out of her pocket, sitting her drink on the counter.

lia 🤒: dawg, jasmne crazy ass is here!!
lia 🤒: bro get away from that bitch!

jasmine began walking over to the what looked like new couple. taylor's hands were on milyn's ass and the sight of that just made her even madder.

the way that taylor and milyn were standing, milyn's back was facing jasmine. the two were having so much fun, they didn't even see that an angry jasmine was walking their way. dasia turned her head and saw her walking and immediately began to go in the same direction.

"back to this bitch, huh t?" jasmine yelled over the loud music. taylor's eyes widened, and before she began to speak, milyn turned around and looked jasmine up and down. jasmine swung on milyn before she grabbed her hair and
began to ram her fists into the taller girl's face with no remorse.
it was like she just blacked out.
the other people on the dance floor turned towards the ruckus and pulled their phones out to record the crazy situation.

milyn got a good two licks in, and held onto her hair but by the blood on jasmine's fist, you were able to tell who won the seconds long fight.

JASMINE'S POV

"fuck this! put me down!" i yelled at the security as they escorted me out of the club. they put me down and i began to walk towards dasia's car. i was fuming, it hadn't even been a whole ass week and she had the nerve to be out in public with another bitch. i heard dasia talking as she walked fast behind me. i really wasn't trying to hear anything she was talking about, i just wanted to fight again.

i crossed my arms as my leg shook violently as i waited on the passenger's side for dasia to unlock the door. dasia walked up to the car, shaking her head. she got in and i got in too but before she could pull off i saw my'lia jogging over to the car.
"the fuck is she doing?" i spoke, causing dasia to look out of her window.

as my'lia got closer to the car i saw my clutch and my phone in her hand. i had forgotten all about my belongings, all i was worried about was fucking both taylor AND milyn up. dasia put the window down, allowing my'lia to pass my things throw the window. "thank you so much, lia." i thanked her, grabbing my things.

i looked at my'lia like a cousin.. i don't know why. she always had my back when it came down to taylor and i's relationship. "it's no problem, please just take it easy and go home." she said, running a hand down her face. "lia, you know jasmine well enough to know that this shit ain't over." dasia said, looking up at the curly haired girl.

"yeah, you right," my'lia said looking down at her phone. "look, i gotta go.. this taylor calling me and we came here together." i chuckled, nodding my head. lia waved and began to walk back over to the club's entrance as dasia backed out. i rested my head against the seat as she pulled off.

TAYLOR's POV

"she's crazy, yo!" i exclaimed, looking out of the window and shaking my head as we rode back to lia's crib. "milyn ain't even no fighter, i don't know why she would try that shit." i continued, now looking at my'lia. "that shit was crazy bro, i even texted you but you were too busy bumping and grinding with milyn's ugly ass." my'lia said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

i picked my phone up and unlocked it, clicking my messages icon. i face palmed myself as i saw the new message from my'lia. "damn, man." i sat my phone back down, resting both hands on my face. "i'll handle her ass in the morning, i don't know who the fuck she thinks she is." i said, shaking my head.

what y'all think gonna happen next?