To make you smile

Start from the beginning

Pop: "Happy Birthday, Alice. Enjoy your burger. It's for free today of course."

Alice: "Thank you, Pop."

They were sitting next to each other talking and laughing for a few hours. They loved spending time alone at Pops doing just that. Pops has always been a safe place for them. Pop was like a father for them and they knew they could go there anytime. Even if the ran out of money Pop would always give them something anyways and they could just pay later or he would just give it to them for free.

After they had finished their food FP called Fred and Hermoine while Alice was using the ladies room. When Alice came back FP pulled a blindfold out of his pocket. Alice looked at him confused, yet let him knot it behind her head. She really couldn't see anything, but she trusted FP. He leaded her to his truck and drove to Sweetwater River where Hermoine and Fred were already waiting for them. They had lit all the lights and set the food on the blanket. FP helped Alice out of the car taking her hand and walking with her to their picnic place. He told her to stop and stepped behind her to open the blindfold.

Alice eyes widened when she saw what her friends had prepared for her. A single tear slipped out of her eye.

Alice: "OMG! You did this for me?! I really don't deserve any of you! You are too good to me! I love you all soo much!"

She turned to FP and gave him a passionate kiss. She then went to Fred and Hermoine and hugged them.

Alice: "You three are insane! Seriously! I can't believe you did all this for my birthday! You are my real family! My parents just gave me some stuff I need for school and let me cook something for brunch. And they were again arguing the whole time. It wasn't the best start into my birthday, but you all made it soo soo amazing! I can't believe it! You are my real family! And I love you all soo much! But can we stop standing here and sit down? Also if I already had a burger at Pops I really want to try what you set up for me."

They all set down on the blanket and started eating. They were sitting there for a few hours until it got dark. Hermoine and Fred soon left and FP and Alice were alone.

FP: "I have another present for you. And it's not what you think, but you will get what you think later too."

FP reached into the pocket of his serpent jacket and revealed an envelope. It says 'DO NOT OPEN UNTIL YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY'

FP: "Don't open it now! Also if I hope I will be by your side forever and that when you have a bad day I will be the one, who will be there for you, I made this. It's just something that will hopefully make you feel better after having a bad day, when for whatever reason I can't be there to make you feel better! Because I can't live with the thought of you ever being upset. I just want you to be happy! I-"

She cut him off with crashing their lips together.

Alice: "I love you too!"

She leaned in to him again catching his lips into a needy kiss.

***

But life doesn't always go as you wish and so after being friends since childhood and being in love with each other for nearly three years they go their own ways. For both this time is the worst, but they know they have to go their own ways now. Follow their own dreams. Or better run into their worst nightmares.

Both of them had married different people at some point when it always should have been them promising their lifes to each other. FP had married Gladys a girl from the Southside, who was in the serpents too and the best friend of Penny Peabody. He had to promise Penny that he wouldn't hurt her friend and he did. He didn't planned what happened later. He didn't planned that he would get addicted to alcohol, because he still couldn't forget about Alice after all of the years. He loved Gladys, yet he knew he would never love her how he had loved Alice back than and still loved her.