Episode Seven

Two hours later**
Victoria's POV

     Cassy walks behind me "Got it" She whispers
"Thanks" I say holding the pharmacy bag in my hands placing it in my bookbag, "How much was it? "
"About fifteen"
"Here" I hand Cassy fifteen dollars "Thanks, now I'm gonna go take this. Tell me when lunch break is over" I say slightly sad because of the thought of losing lunch. Again.
----------------------------------
Ran's POV

I smell Victoria all over my nose burning. Her perfume smelled so strong yet she felt so far away from me when all I wanted to do was hold her right and never let her go. Yet I couldn't do that, because Victoria would die. She would suffocate from every ounce of love I was able to give her with my body.
"Victoria! " I yell over the clatter of the hallway, it was so loud I could barely define my words from the rest.
    Suddenly I smelled a gut wrenching odor; bile, vomit, puke, whatever you will call it. And it smelled horrible even mixed with the scent of cherry blossom perfume. I cringed at the thought, but brushed it off "Victoria! Victoria! " I roamed the hallway.
    Cassy walked up to me.
"Where is Victoria?! " I could hear my voice boom coldly.
"In the bathroom, jeez. Let the woman use it" I could hear the hint of a whisper in her voice as she said something under her breath "She's been using it for two weeks now.. Gonna be using it for the next eight months"
     My eyes went wide, "Sh-She's"
     Cassy nodded "Just don't tell anybody, although they'll probably find out sooner or later, taking a test as we speak"
I try to take it all in but hesitantly, And I didn't know. She needed me and I wasn't there,.. Victoria needed me, and I wasn't there for her.
-------------------------------
Victoria's POV

     The pregnancy test chimes and I rush to it practically skimpering and falling over, but it didn't mean I didn't get to the pregnancy; as I suspected. Positive I almost fell. Almost. I was pregnant, and with Ran's baby. Girl or boy I would choose to love it. Love the baby with all my being, everything I had in my body.
    Someone held the pregnancy test taking it from my hand, but it was a male's hand. I shriveled Did I seriously just go into the guy's bathroom?!
     Ran grinned, "How do you feel? "
     I shrug slightly "F-fine? "
      He chuckled "You know you can relax, it's just me right now. At least." Ran kissed my forehead smiling "You don't look a minute older than you had when I last saw you"
      I smirk shaking my head, "That's because that was about a month or two ago, and in fact. Yeah I do."
"Then tell me how? " Ran asks sitting on the counter and waiting as if he's about to witness a circus act.
"Look at that" My voice is low as it trembles, my arm extending to point at the forgotten pregnancy test in his pocket.
"Oh yes, this. How could I forget?" Ran gets up standing beside me just to rub my stomach "Only two months and your already wearing baggy sweatshirts. What a shame" He ticked his voice shaking his head.
       I just look at him making the worst fake laugh I've ever heard "Hahahaha-ha, so funny"
     "See, she loves me" Ran walks, "I'll walk first, you walk later as in twenty minutes. I'll keep this with me just incase"
        "Just don't get caught. " My voice trembles at the thought