"Well I just did" he grinned.

Annoying boy.

"Just get out and let me change."

I pushed him out of my room and went into my walk in closet to find something suitable to wear. After what felt like ages of rummaging through my clothes I found it.

A navy short sleeved knit dress, navy cable knit leggings and black wedges.

I didn't even bother to shower. I was in a rush. I quickly changed into my outfit and did my makeup which involved mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. I released my hair from the bun it was tied in and brushed it in record time. I decided to let it stay down. Nothing sophisticated.

The doorbell rang just as I grabbed my black purse with my phone some money safely inside it. Drew was here to pick us up. I ran downstairs as fast as my shoes would allow.

Drew and Jerome were chatting when I got downstairs. Drew looked extremely hot in his white Fox Schematic Tech tee underneath a black vest, black skinny jeans and black and white Skytop Supras. Since I had every right to drool over him, I did.

"Like what you see?" Drew smirked.

"Yup"

"Me too" he inched closer.

"Really?" I asked as our foreheads touched.

Our lips were moving closer to each other on their own accord. Closer, closer,closer...

"Ahem" Jerome cleared his throat and the moment was gone.

If looks could kill, we would be reading this boy's biography by now because the look I was giving him was dangerously deadly.

"As much as you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves, I think you should save it for later because we have to get going" he grinned.

"Thanks for your unwanted interruption" I muttered.

"You're welcome love."

≈≈≈

We pulled up on Kevin's street and proceeded to his house. Drunken teenagers were sprawled all across the lawn.

Some had passed out, others were throwing up and the rest were just there perhaps regretting their decision of drinking too much booze.

Inside, the party was in full swing. Grinding was going on like no man's business and people were drinking like there was no tomorrow. As for the make-out sessions going on everywhere I don't have the words to describe.

All of a sudden, someone pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. You guessed right, it was Bessie. I hugged her back. We finally let go of each other and we started screaming and jumping. It was our way of greeting each other. Kind of like a handshake.

"So are going to introduce me to your future husband or not?" She said impatiently,.

"Alright let's go" I dragged her with me in search of Drew and Jerome.

I find them in the kitchen the kitchen with some guys from school. We walked upto them and before I could begin the introductions, Bessie was already clinging to Jerome like he was her life source.

"I'm Bessie" she purred.

"I'm Jerome" he said in the flirtatious tone.

Teenagers today have no shame at all. I pulled Bessie away from Jerome and dragged her out of the kitchen.

"What did you do that for. We were totally hitting on each other and you pulled me away." She whined.

"You guys looked like you were going to pounce on each other right there in the kitchen."

"And how is that your problem?" She asked.

Was she seriously asking me that?

Sometimes I'm ashamed to call her my best friend.

"In case you don't know, both our parents have arranged a marriage between the two of us."

"Ooh so you're jealous" she said.

"No I just want you to know that he's out of range."

"Yeah, whatever. Now lets partay!" She yelled.

Bessie and i were on the dance floor dancing the night away when Bessie went to get a drink. I was on my own now. Then Gwen, a girl from my history class came to me.

"Is it true that you're getting married to the hot, new boy?"

"What? Who told you that?" I asked her.

"Everyone knows" she said and walked away.

I don't remember telling anyone about Jerome except for Drew and... Bessie!

I'm so killing her if I get my hands on her. That girl doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. I walk over to the bar but she was not there. She better hide because if I get my hands on her, she won't live to see tomorrow.

I asked the barman for a glass of champagne and very I've drunk about four glasses and I'm starting to feel tipsy.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see that it was Jerome. From the way he was smiling, it seemed he was also drunk.

"Hey" I smiled goofily at him.

"Let's go home" he slurred out while he tried to lift me from my seat.

"Why are we going home?" I asked him.

He thought for a while and shrugged " I dunno."

"Okay let's go home!" I squealed probably sounding like a big. But hey, it's not my fault. I'm drunk.

I don't know how, but we managed to find a cab to take us home. I was still very drunk and restless. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. I was watching an episode of Vampire Diaries when Jerome joined me on the couch. He was still smiling like a goof. I'll have to remind him tomorrow about how stupid he looks when he's drunk.

"I want to tell you something" he said.

"What?"

"I kissed Bessie." He said.

"You did what?!"

He got up and bolted for his room. I ran after him. This boy has a lot of explaining to do. He can't just go around kissing my bestfriend.

I burst into his room and walked up to him.

"How dare you kiss my best friend" I poked his chest.

"Because I couldn't kiss the girl I wanted"

"And who is this girl?"

"You" he whispered and crashed his lips onto mine.

I try to pull away but he pulls me closer. I know this is wrong but it feels so right so I kiss him back.

The way our lips moved together in sync was enough to make my knees go weak.

He nibbled a bit on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted instantly to him.

The kiss gets very heated and the next thing I see, we're on the bed with him on top of me and then... well you know the rest.

≈≈≈

The next morning...

I open my eyes and as they adjusted to the light I realise that I'm not in my room.

I quickly sit up and find out that I'm in the nude in Jerome's room?

Oh my God. What happened last night?

≈≈≈

A/N So there it is. Were you expecting that? No? Me neither.

I want to know if people are actually reading my book so what about you guys give me at least five votes and five comments for the next chapter.

Come on, its not that much. You can do it. :D

Thanks for reading xxx

- cindy