Chapter 3: New Student

Start from the beginning

" Oh, God! I'm really grateful for you sending someone to guide me but why does he have to be a pervert? " Mike was sure that guy was a pervert. ( A: How did you know?!😱)

" Oi! What are you doing?!" he yelled at the student.

The student shocked! He was so screwed right now!

" Ha! W- what are y-you talking a-about?!" The student was stuttering because of how scared he is.

" You lied! I saw you taking pictures through that hole! I will report you!" Pointing at the hole, the student was scared.

The student was silent for a couple of minutes thinking about a solution to escape from Mike. He is really desperate!

At Mike, Actually, Mike didn't really care about this guy peeping. Now, He has a nice idea that is why he pretends to act like a nice guy reporting about some bullshit peeping case.

" Please, Don't tell anyone about this. I promise I will do anything!" Begged the student.

' Nailed it!' thought Mike. mike plan was to threaten the student and ask the student to guide him the way to the principal after the student beg that is.

" Okay, I won't tell anyone," said Mike.

" Eh? Really you won't tell anyone?!" The student was shocked.

" Yes, But if you agree to do something for me," said Mike.

The students nodded. Mike told him to guide him to the principal office. He really didn't have time now, so he just gets to the point.

6 minutes later

The student safely guided Mike to the principal office even though Mike sometimes suddenly going to the wrong way making the student annoyed.

" This is where the principal office should be. I should go now because my class will soon start." Said the student Before leaving Mike alone at door.

" Okay, Thank you for helping me," Mike said.

Mike then opened the door and there he saw the principal was writing something at his seat.

" Ugh, Good morning... I'm a newly transferred student. It's nice to see you." Mike awkwardly said to the principal.

The principal turned his head at Mike...

" Oh! So you are the student from Tokyo huh... I heard it, that you were the genius among geniuses even smarter than a teacher there. I have been waiting for you." Said the principal.

" Woah! You sure know a lot about me huh..." Mike simply said.

" Haha! When I heard the infamous Edward Khen sent his grandson here, I was freaked out for a while. Actually, your grandfather is my friend when he lived here once." Said the principal.

" So you were my grandfather friend too. Wait-what! Principal right now isn't the time to talk! The class has started now!"

"Oh yeah, you right, I wish we can talk more but maybe later. Your class will be 2-1." said the principal.

" Okay..." Mike said.

Mike leaves the office without knowing where is the location of his class.

He searched his class one by one and manage to find it. Even he didn't know how he does it.

Inside of class 2-1

In the class, The students were doing their activity while Fuutarou was listening to his lessons from his bald-rat Sensei

Suddenly, the door opened... Everyone can see a student was entering the class.

That student has pale skin, short red hair, and pale sharp eyes that appear as goldish in color. His school uniform was covered his slender build.

" Sorry for being late... I'm the newly transferred student Edward Mike," said Mike after entering the class.

Everyone is silent for a couple of minutes until Fuutarou facial expressions turned into a shocked one.

" Mike!!!" Yelled Fuutarou.

" Ahh! Fuutarou, it's nice to see you again." Said Mike.

Mike's words making Fuutarou got attention from everyone in the class.

" You know him Uesugi-san?" said Bald Rat sensei.

" Yes! He was my childhood friend actually." Said Fuutarou.

Everyone was stunned by Fuutarou statement. This handsome red hair guy is the friend of Fuutarou! Everyone knew Fuutarou is always a lonely person or anti-social.

" Then why don't you take the seat at the back there..." Bald Rat sensei.

" Okay, thanks..." Said Mike while smiling. His smile had made all the girls blush madly. The boys were jealous of him. Who wouldn't jealous when a new student become popular on his first day.

The bald rat sensei managed to calm down the students and Mike took a seat at the back. This activity continues until all the class ended. Well for Mike, it was so boring though.

============================

Okay that is the end of the chapter.

I hope you enjoy.

Sorry about this chapter. I wanted to start the plot in this chapter but decided in the next chapter...

About the grammar. Haha, what can I do? English is my second language...