Samuel woke up to find Chris snuggling into his back, his long hard dick nestled between his butt crack. Sam groaned when he felt Chris pump his dick up and down.
"Nice wake-up call, Chris."
"Thought you'd like it," he let Sam roll to his back straddling his leg he proceeded to give Sam a blow job.
"69," he moaned as Chris flicked his tongue over the head of his dick.
"Sure."
Chris turned around, now straddling Sams head and shoulders, he cussed when Sam sucked his shaft into his mouth so proceeded to do the same thing, thrusting down to his root. Sam's hips rose, his shaft moving deeper down Chris' throat. Meanwhile, Chris also plunged his dick to the back of Sam's mouth and stilled, enjoying the tightness and suction of Sam's lips around his dick.
Using his own mouth on Sam's shaft he twirled his tongue, licking his length up and down, humming and caressing the hard hot but silky soft skin. Feeling Sam swell bigger he began to thrust faster until Sam pushed hard exploding, his cum racing down Chris' throat, some spilling on his balls. Chris pulled off, lowering his head to suck on Sam's balls, cleaning them of cum while feeling his body shudder. He lowered his body resting on Sam who was still enjoying sucking his dick.
"God," he hissed. "Please, Sam...I can't..." His thickening dick erupted pouring seed down Sam's throat while Chris collapsed on Sam panting hard, his heart aching. Closing his eyes he tried to relax. Sam pushed Chris to his side, seeing his pale face he sat up rapidly.
"Damn it, Chris. I told you last night it was too soon," he soothed Chris with a gentle massage until Chris was breathing softly, sleep returning quickly. "Idiot."

Sam got dressed making some tea and toast he sat at the kitchen table and opened his laptop to see what was new then wish he hadn't. 
His sister had escaped from the prison van which was returning her to prison from her psych evaluation. She'd had help and was now declared at large and dangerous. Sam knew immediately he would have to find somewhere else to live. As he was thinking this his front door crashed open, shoving back his chair and standing up when he found a gun in his face.
"You should be dead," she snarled.
"Where's the guard? Why are you doing this?" he said, backing away from the gun. "I've loved you your whole life, given you everything you..."
"Except Julian. He's mine and that whore can't have him."
"Virginia isn't a..."
"Don't speak that bitches name," she spat out, circling around him. "He's mine."
"He belongs to himself. Not you, not anyone."
She smacked him across the face with the barrel of the gun, Samuel staggered hitting the bench behind him, his hands clenching the bench top to steady himself.
"How did you escape?"
"Take me to Julian."
"I can't."
"Why?"
"He died last night."
"You're lying," she screamed.
"I got the call while I was eating breakfast. He's dead. You killed him," her gun fell to the floor, she staggered towards him, breaking down burying her face in his chest and cried.
"I didn't mean to kill him. I love...loved him," she cried. Samuel stroked her back as Chris came into view his phone at his ear. He'd heard everything. Moving quietly down the hall he directed the police to the kitchen. They surrounded Sam, one kicked the gun away. Hearing it she lifted up her head glaring at her brother.
"You've betrayed me. I hate you," moving quickly she pulled out a knife stabbing him in his side.
"Charmaine..." he cried as the police grabbed her and he staggered sideways falling to the floor.
"Fuck," said Chris. "Take her away and call an ambulance."
"One is on the way." said the detective as he entered.
"How the fuck did she escape?" he snapped. "Is Julian really dead?"
"It's under investigation and Mr Vere was alive ten minutes ago," he continued as Charmaine was led away kicking and screaming obscenities. 
The paramedics arrived and took Samuel to hospital while Chris sank to the floor tears in his eyes.
"When the hell is this going to end?"
"Do you want to go to the hospital or have someone with you?"
"I've called, Mr Costello. He'll take me down. Thanks for your help. Make sure you bury the bitch."
"I make sure she's secure."
"Thanks."
Kneeling down, the detective pulled on some gloves picking up the gun and putting it into a bag. The knife was still in Same and would be retrieved at the hospital. "We'll see who was helping her. None of the guards was missing their guns."
"All we want is some peace and quiet and to live our lives."
"Chris," a voice shouted. 
"That'll be Mr Costello," he appeared at the door with a grim expression on his face. 
"What the fuck is going on here?"
"Charmaine happened. They've taken Sam to hospital. Would you take me too... I'm still a bit sore and..."
"Of course," he glared at the detective. "You make sure that bitch is put away where nobody will ever find her." he snapped as he helped Chris up from the floor. "Come on, easy now." he steadied Chris as they walked slowly out of Samuels apartment to the lift. Soon they were driving back to St Guys, a place they all knew too well. Brant parked his car and made Chris stay inside until he returned with a wheelchair.
"I'm not an..."
"You're tired. Don't want you doing too much."
He crossed his arms and scowled making Brant laugh. 
It didn't take long and he was back with the with a wheelchair and pushing Chris into the emergency waiting room. 
"Can you get us in to see Sam?"
"Probably, but i won't. We'll wait. I'll just let them know we're here."

Samuel was lying on a bed. They had x-rayed him before removing the knife. He was lucky it hadn't been a longer blade as well as it not hitting anything important. They had cleaned the wound, stitching him up and covering the wound. Now he was waiting for the doctors to give him pain relief and to let him go. He hated hospitals and after the last few weeks, didn't really want to be anywhere near them unless he had to.
Closing his eyes, he was glad Chris was ok and had managed to call for help. Getting fed up with waiting he rang his buzzer.
"What can I help you with, Mr Hatton?"
"I need to get out of here. Any sign of the meds yet. Oh and is Christopher St Claire here?"
"Meds are waiting to be signed off by the doctor. Apologies for the delay there's a shift change. Mr St Claire's in the waiting area with a Mr Costello."
"Can you let them through?"
"Well..."
"Chris? Please?"
"Fine." she smiled. "I'll see what I can do."
Chris arrived with Brant pushing his wheelchair.
"They let you both in?"
"Didn't really have a choice, i wasn't letting Chris out of my sight after what happened earlier. How are you feeling, Sam?"
"Sore, achy and mad as hell."
"No issues then?" said Chris.
"Seems I was lucky."
"Thank god." Chris stood, quickly sitting on the edge of Sam's bed looking down at him. "Scared the hell out of me."
"Now you know what I was feeling when you were shot."
"Still don't remember much about that."
"Good. Now get me outta here..." the doctor entered.
"You need to rest," he snapped.
"I can rest at home."
"You were..."
"Not seriously hurt...Though it'll hurt for a while," he glared back at the doctor, his arms across his chest. "All i need is my pain meds and then I'll get outta here."
"Who...Oh Mr St Claire, what are..." his eyes snapped back to Sam. "Why didn't you tell me who you were?"
"You can read the same as anyone else working here."
"Long shift. Here's your prescription. Now get out of here and take care."