.. love

Draco POV

Harry walks inside, accompanied by Hermione, surprisingly. I give Blaise a weird look and he shrugs. Ron excuses himself and walks towards Hermione. He takes her hand and leads her out of the room, away from Harry. They go into the kitchen, most likely to spend some time alone together. Though Ron may not be aware, he saved Harry. At least, in my opinion he did. I touch Blaise's shoulder gently, "I'll be right back." And I walk towards Harry.

"Hello, Dear," I say. I touch his face with my hand, bringing him closer so I can kiss his cheek. He blushes, and smiles.

"Babe," he beams. He takes my hands into his and kisses me gently on the lips. It is quick and sweet. Though.. I frown. "Have you been smoking?" I ask. My face wears a pout. He grins sheepishly. He has been smoking.

"Needed an escape from that succubus Hermione?" I ask, and he laughs, and I love it. Merlin, I love his laugh. We're still holding hands. He squeezes them as he talks. "Yeah, maybe. She's a lot. Sorry if I sound dumb, you know, I'm a little high." "That's okay. You're always a little dumb," I joke.

He snorts. "You're cute." "Pfft.. Shut up, Harry." "Make me." He goes to kiss me and I put my pointer finger to his lips. A shy laugh escapes me. "I love you a lot, Harry." "I know, honey. I love you too."

Those words make my heart ache. He could say that phrase to me a million times and it would still take my breath away to hear my dear Harry utter those words to me. Looking back at where we were, and how we came to be like this, it's strange. Back when I first kissed Harry, I would of never expected us to actually be together like a regular couple. I didn't expect him to love me.

"You're my whole world." I sigh, saying this under my breath. I gaze lovingly at my boyfriend.

"Huh? What'd you say?"

"Nothing, dear." I smile. With a blush coating my cheeks, I grab his hand and pull him towards my bedroom. His face flushes and he squeezes my hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Blaise looking at us. He smirks, and gives me a knowing look. I can imagine him saying, Yeah, 'I'll be right back," my ass.

We walk up the stairs and, upon entering my room, we sit on my bed beside one another. My hand rests on the bed. Harry grabs it and laces our fingers together. He pulls me into a chaste kiss, and I laugh.

"I love you so much, Potter."

"Potter?" He smirks. I smile.

"Yeah, Potter. What are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know, Malfoy.. What do you want me to do about it?"

Harry pulls me along with our connected hands and lays me on the bed. After a moment of hesitation, he sits on top of me, straddling me. I know this is hard for him. I know his past, and I know that it means a lot that he is doing this. "Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yes, Draco. I'm fine."

"You sure, love? I won't pressure you to do anything you don't want to."

"I love you. And I trust you."

"I want to make sure you're okay with this."

"Trust me," he blushes, "I'm definitely okay with this." He looks down to his jeans and my face turns absolutely red.

I lean up to kiss him and his hand reaches to my neck, supporting me. "I love you so goddamn much, Draco. It hurts how much I love you."

I choke back a sob. I let go of the hold I have on his hand, unlacing our fingers. I do this in order to cup both of my hands around his face. I look into his beautiful green eyes, the ones I fell in love with. The ones I would see when I watched him from afar years ago. "Harry... You could never imagine how much you mean to me," I begin.

He kisses me. "You are my entire world. I would do anything for you. I could save the world, and while doing it, think only of you the entire time."

"Harry Potter. You've got me whipped." He laughs. His eyes are pools of green, glittering. I'm crying because I love this boy so much. "Kiss me," I say gently, at almost a whisper. And he does. And I love it.

"I love, you dear," He says. I love hearing those words. Though, this time, I reply,

"I know, love."

.

.

.

.

.

Wow! I guess this book has finally come to an end. I love this story a lot. It means a lot to me. It took a long time to finish. From writers block, to loss of interest, to weird ideas ?? But, I made it. It's over now. I hope you all love this story as much as I do, and I hope you love Draco and Harry. ♡

- thomas m.