Well, here it is!

Harry POV

I feel a wave of relief wash over me as I see Draco's car pull up. He gets out and all I see is the expression of absolute concern before he kisses me. We share a short kiss. It isn't much, but it does the trick. I pull away and see that his face is now filled with relief.

"Oh, Harry," He says, hugging me. "I was so worried."

"Uh.. I was too..?"

Draco pulls back, hitting my shoulder.

"You prat! What the bloody hell where you doing at a gay bar anyways!?" He yells.

"Well, I am gay.."

"Harry."

"I don't know! I told you. I woke up there!"

"Maybe one of your homophobic friends drugged you and dragged you here," Draco said, pouting.

"They wouldn't-"

"Well, the more reasonable thing to suspect would be that you came here on your own. Though, you are my wonderful boyfriend and I do not believe that you would go to a bloody gay bar."

"You're right. Of course I wouldn't go here on my own. I mean.. not when I have you."

Draco's face flushes with red. He looks down and grasps my hand, smiling nervously.

"Let's..go somewhere," He says in a light tone, smiling still.

Though, this smile is different. It isn't a nervous smile like before. It's a loving, embracing smile. It's a smile that reaches his eyes. I look at the silver pupils that seem to smile themselves and enlarge as they gaze upon me.

"Where to?"

***

After about an hour of driving, Draco's car pulls into a parking lot near a grassy drop off. The sun has set long ago and the sky above is littered with sparkling stars for miles. 

"Draco, it's breathtaking," I say as I step out of the car.

He smiles, walking over to me. He then grabs my hand and raises it to his lips, planting a delicate kiss on my knuckles. I look into his eyes and they light up.

"Let's go, dear," Draco says, kissing me afterwards.

We walk together towards the drop off, holding hands the whole way. My hand is sweaty, to be honest, but I refuse to release my grip.

Once we get down there, Draco releases my hand. He turns to me with a wide grin, spreading his arms wide.

"Well, here it is!" He gets onto one knee, holding my right hand with both of his. "I do hope you love it, darling," Draco says with an over exaggerated posh accent.

He then gets up, brushing dirt off his slacks with a look of distaste. "It's not a five star hotel," He starts,"but it will have to do. My apologizes that I didn't have anything already set up. I brought you here on..instinct. Though I do wish we had something."

"A blanket perhaps?"

"Of course! Harry you're wonderful! I have a blanket in the car--I'll be right back!" He then runs off to the car, almost tripping over his own feet on the way.

I walk down to a more grassy part, laying down. I look at the stars and smile. My life is finally going well for once. Draco might just be the best thing that has ever happened to me. All this shit with Hermione has brought me down lately, but really..I am truly lucky to have Draco Malfoy.