Stuff is happening.

Harry POV

"Hermione," I say as I walk up to her, "I need you to give me a ride to the beach again, tonight."

"Oh, Harry, of course! See! I told you you would love the beach. You should have been coming with me and Nev for ages!"

"Erm, yeah.."

"Harry. I have to go..." Says Hermione, dashing away quickly.

"She keeps doing that," Neville says, standing next to me.

"Hm. That's strange."

"I think she has a secret relationship."

"What? 'Mione? No way, Nev! Hermione thinks high school relationships are stupid."

"Secret."

"Nev. Are you serious?"

"Nah, that's your godfather."

"Neville."

"Fine. Anyways, what do you think?"

"About what?"

"About Hermione's secret boyfriend!"

"Maybe he's really unpopu-wait, what am I saying? She doesn't have a secret boyfriend, Nev!"

"I bet 50 dollars she does."

"I bet 70 she doesn't."

"Deal."

***

"Mr. Potter to the principals office," Says the principal over the loudspeaker.

Great! Did Hermione get in trouble again? I sigh. I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk out of the door.

***

"Harry," Says Professor Dumbledore when I reach his office. "I am so sorry."

"What happened?" I ask.

"The Dursley's...were in a car crash. They have all passed, I am afraid."

"Oh."

"You will be living with your godfather, Sirius, from now on. I just contacted him and he said it's fine. He is on his way to pick you up from school. You will get your belongings and take them to Sirius's house. You have a week off school to morn and get settled into your new home."

"Thank you, Professor."  

"It's my pleasure, Harry."

***

"Where were you at school today!?" Asks Draco, hugging me tightly.

"I had to leave."

He pulls away, looking at my face, and pouts. "Why?"

"All of my remaining family died."

"That's horrible!"

"Um. Yes. It is."

"Is something wrong? You seem a little uneasy."

"Um..."

"Harry, you can tell me. I'll understand," He says, cupping my cheek, "I'll understand everything."

"Well...I'mhappymyfamilydied."

"You're what?"

I sigh. "I'm happy my family died."

"Oh, Harry. Why?"

"I-I don't wanna talk about it..."

"Please. It'll make you feel b-"

I bring my lips to his, silencing him, before pulling away slowly.

"No. That will make me feel better," I smirk.

"Hey, quit it out and tell me what's wrong. Please. I can-"

"I don't need anything! I'm fine on my own. Why does everyone pity me so much? Is it because I have no parents? Well, just fuck off. No one knows the real reason why they should pity me. Now leave me alone."

"I..."

"Draco."

"Harry? I-I um..."

"What is it? I don't have all day. My godfather lives in the next town over."

"The...the next town over?"

"Yes. I'll still be going to our school, don't worry."

"It doesn't make a difference," Draco mumbles, "We can't talk at school."

"Why not?"

"People will suspect stuff is happening."

I raise an eyebrow. "But stuff is happening. Right?"

"Yeah," He says.

He pushes me against the wall and kisses me slowly. I kiss him back eagerly, marveling in the taste of his mouth.