Two - Sang

"Who am I? Who are you? Is your hair natural or did you dye it? It's fucking phenomenal! Where's Doctor Roberts? How the fuck did you get up the elevator? Who gave you that key?" The boy threw question after question at me so rapidly I couldn't keep up with all of them.

"I'm Sang." I offered, and the boys crystal blue eyes widened. "Oh my God, the Sang? Doc Roberts' adopted daughter that was on some huge secret undercover mission for a year? That Sang?!" I blinked at his enthusiasm.

"Yes."

"I'm Gabriel, woah! Luke's going to want to meet you. This is crazy! Now answer the question I asked you." He demanded excitedly. I furrowed my brows in confusion. He'd asked me nine - which one did he want answered? He huffed impatiently. "Do you dye your hair?"

Oh, that one. I shook my head. "No."

"Thank fuck." He grinned. "Don't let anyone touch it. It's mine now.

He was already claiming me? He hadn't even offered me fruit yet! What was going on?

This whole situation was confusing for me. I had several questions, but I asked the most important one first. "What are you doing in here?"

Gabriel's grin widened and he turned around, heading down a hallway past the kitchen. "Follow me."

I guess I was following Gabriel.

"Not to be rude, Gabriel, but how did you get in my apartment?" I questioned, reaching my hand behind my back for my gun in case this was some ploy to get me alone.

"Marc told Luke that Phil had bought an apartment for some bird and I know how fucking drab these places are. God, they're awful. I decided I wanted to decorate it for you so I got North to ask Brandon if Corey could give me a key. Thank fuck I made that decision because it's not just some bird, it's you! You're a goddamn legend in the academy!" I blinked repeatedly. The only name I recognised in there was Phil.

Forgetting my confusion for a moment, I giggled softly. He was so excited as he strutted confidently through the apartment. It wasn't a cocky walk though, it appeared to suit his personality. His clothes, light washed distressed skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with orange diagonal stripes, were trendy and yet still looked comfortable. His rich brown hair was long around his chin but was pushed back - with two blonde locks brushed behind his ears. He had a blue stud in each ear and three black rings in his right ear. He was stylish in a very outgoing way, and at a glance I'd assume he was an artist of some description. Visual or musical. Probably both.

And I guess he was academy as well. But, just to be safe and check...

"Oklahoma."

"Astronomy." He smirked, glancing back at me as we reached the bedroom. Well okay then, his story checks out.

"Now that that's out of the way, let me show you your room. I hope you like it."

He opened the door and I gasped at the sight before me. The theme of the room was grey and pink, the latter being my favourite color.

Hey. You can be a badass undercover Russian spy and still like the color pink.

A queen-sized bed took precedence in the space, with rounded edges and a soft peach headboard. A fluffy grey duvet covered the bed and a pink blanket was folded at the end, laying across one corner to match the taffy-colored pillows. The bed sat in the centre of the wall west of the door way.

Across from the bed on the east wall was a humongous floor-to-ceiling wardrobe. Two white sliding doors hid the larger section - the area for hanging clothes. To the right of the doors, six box drawers made up the rest of the wardrobe. Clothes were already folded and placed neatly in the boxes.