I. prologue

Y/N's POV

I was bored and I didnt have a lot to do. I just finished a movie and decided to pop on discord for a while in my fan server. I own a YouTube channel called C/N and I have around 6 Million subscribers.

Y/N: Sup guys!
LunaChan: OMG Y/N YOURE HERE
Mika: Hey Y/N
Bananas: Y/N!!!
Y/N: Dont have any good ideas for next video. What do u guys think?
LunaChan: I really liked your Makeup Tutorials! U used to do them so often!
Bananas: Maybe do a Clothing Haul?
Mika: how about u play overwatch again?
Y/N: I like these ideas! Thanks guys! Brb gotta do a few things!🤗

I get off of the server and go into this small groupchat of few friends I have called "Nothing Clean"

Y/N: Hey guys what's up
Mika: heey Y/N
Yike: Yo u almost have 7 mill!!! Whatchu gonna do??
Y/N: idkkk I wanna do something cool but yeah I just dont really know
Jack: bro u should host a contest
Yike: OOOO I KNOW!!! You should host a contest where people put their names in and you choose like 3 people and have a disc call with them!!!
Y/N: that actually sounds cool Yike!

I decided to go to the sub count just to see if I hit 7 million because i know it was really close. I look and it says "7,001,653".

"Oh my gosh that was really fast..." So I decided to go to twitter and tell about the contest. The forums are already done thanks to Jack and Mika, my editors, so the names start piling in. "I'll just sleep on it and decide in a few days." Since it was 1:14am I decide to finally sleep.

The next morning I wanted to take a quick look in the fan server. And of course, everyone was flipping out. I dont often join the VC in my fan server because it just gets way to hectic and everyone talks at once. I can never understand anyone which sucks. So choosing 3-5 fans seems great to me. And yes, I know there will be sore losers but that's just the way it is. I was bored again and decided to check Pewdiepie's new video. I check his channel in which soon led me to confusion. 'Huh? He hasnt posted today? He must he on vacation then, vlogging.' So I go to check his other social medias to see if he said anything... but there was nothing. Maybe it was just something spontaneous and just happened.

It was 11:19am. 'I should probably go outside and buy some groceries.' I actually live in Brighton myself so I know my way around. Surprisingly I've actually never bumped into Pewdiepie but it's only a matter of time I say to myself. It was a lot colder than I expected but I didnt go back for a better jacket. I walk into the grocery store and look for all the things I need. I go to find the chips as I scan through the aisles. I turn to go to the next aisle and I bump into someone and fall to the ground. I drop my basket and look up at who I bumped into.

"Sorry" is breathed out of the person and he speedwalked away. I turn around quickly to look at him. He seemed somewhat familiar, but it's hard to tell from behind. I just huff it off and look at my groceries sprawled across the floor. I sigh and pick up the groceries and put them back in the basket. Luckily they're all packaged things. I walk to where the chips are, and grab my F/C and go to pay. I get in line and see the same guy who hit into me, paying for his things at the other till. He was wearing a black hat, a oversized grey sweater and black jeans. I know he is familiar to me, I just dont know who he is...
_______________________________________

Word Count: 682