Neuf

"We are not amused?"

Mark seemed rather perplexed, just as I was.

"I don't know either hyung, but it's a clue about my past either way. We have to find out what it means..."

"|Would you like me to save it to your memory unit, Master Jaemin?|"

Lucas suddenly spoke up, making me jump.

I totally forgot that he was there...

"Sure. Does the memory unit have a backup just in case something happens?"

"|Yes. All of the information that I retain in your programming goes straight to Sir Taeyong's computer. It'll be saved to multiple hard drives as well, so there's no need to worry|"

"I see. Thank you Lucas"

"|Anything for your well being, Master Jaemin~|"

He proceeded to go into stand-by mode.

"Who were you just talking to Nana???"

Mark asked.

"Oh yeah. You guys can't hear him. Taeyong-hyung installed a type of software into me. That's how I got that suit earlier. I named it Lucas, and I guess now he's like a sort of assistant in my programming"

"Ohhh, I get it. So apparently, only you can hear him?"

"It seems that way. Unless..., I could ask Taeyong-hyung to make it so we can all hear him~"

"That would be nice~"

Chenle helped me out of bed, and we left my room to find Taeyong.

-

"Taeyong-hyung??"

"Taeyong-hyung??"

I called out into the room, and Taeyong came out of the bathroom after a few seconds, already in his pajamas.

"You rang?"

"You rang?"

"Hi hyung~. We were all wondering if there was a way for you to make it possible for everyone to be able to hear Lucas"