1.

"why am i not good enough for you taylor?"  jasmine yelled in the taller girl's face as she sat down in front of her.

tears streamed down jasmine's light  complexion before she turned around to wipe her tears

tears streamed down jasmine's light  complexion before she turned around to wipe her tears. "jasmine, you know i'll always love you," taylor got up, hugging up against her now ex - girlfriend's small frame. "i just can't do this anymore. i feel like it's just not here anymore, i'm sorry." taylor continued, holding her.

jasmine placed both of her hands against her face, sobbing into them before shaking her way out of taylor's hold

jasmine placed both of her hands against her face, sobbing into them before shaking her way out of taylor's hold. she turned around, her eyes red as if she hasn't slept in days. she looked taylor in her eyes before asking, "is there someone else?" her voice soft.
taylor looked off and then down at the floor. this just broke jasmine's heart even more. not only is she losing the love of her life, but she's losing her to another female.

"answer me!" this startled taylor, making her look back up. "j-," the older female started. "just get your shit and go." jasmine shook her head as she began to walk up the stairs. taylor watched her walk up the stairs before she ran her hand down her face, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath. taylor was just as hurt as jasmine. they'd been arguing non-stop for weeks now, taylor just felt as if things weren't going to get any better.

taylor began her long walk up the stairs. jasmine just doesn't know that taylor has been out of it for a while now. she just began to speak it into a reality, she couldn't tell her that though.. it would just break the girl more. she walked into the room they shared to see jasmine now with a black hoodie on, along with her black uggs with the bow in the back. her long, black but gold highlighted bundles were now in a sleek ponytail.

"i can't even stay here and look at you.. when i come back, i want all of your shit gone." the 22 year old spat at her, picking her gold xs max up off of the bed and walking out of the room, avoiding eye contact with her. taylor sighed and sat down on the bed.

JASMINE'S POV.

tears rolled down my face as i walked out of the what once was once shared home. i walked over to my g - wagon, pressing the unlock button mid way before finally getting in. i closed the door and put my seat belt on before grabbing the steering wheel and leaning my head against it. a few seconds after, i started the car up and began driving off to my sister's house before shooting her a text.

jas. 🎀: on my way.. :)

•••

janea opened the door smiling, but it dropped once she saw me.
"oh my god, girl what's wrong!?" janea exclaimed, pulling me into the house and then into a hug. i immediately began to cry into her chest, letting everything out. i pulled away, closing her door and locking it before walking over to the nearest couch. "i'm listening, jas." she sat down next to me, taking her already rolled blunt out of her pocket along with her lighter.

i ran everything down to her, a few tears dropping here and there. "so, you want me to go fuck her up now or later?" janea asked after exhaling the smoke. i laid back against the couch, closing my eyes and chuckling. "i'll be okay, girl.. i just needed to get away, i couldn't stand to look at her ass any longer.." i started. "when i find out who the new bitch is, that's her ass." i looked at her, doing the little period motion with my hand. "you know i'm always ready." janea said seriously, hitting her blunt again.

i grabbed my phone and got up, beginning to walk towards the door. janea got up, walking behind me as i opened the door. "i'll hit your line later, sis. thanks for letting me vent to you." i turned around and hugged her, smiling. "it's good, i'm always here if you need me. you know that." janea said, hugging me back. i walked out of the house and started walking back over to my car, i sighed knowing that i'm going home to an empty house.

author here! i know it's kinda short but if you liked this chapter, please like and vote. if you have any ideas for this story, feel free to let me know. 🦋