Chapter 8

Fortunately for Yuki, she only needed to report what happen to her "father" before reporting back to her duties as a prefect. Unfortunately for Hana, she ended up staying inside the Headmaster's office with Kaname. 

It was silent and awkward. The atmosphere in the room itched her skin and she could barely take it any longer. "So, can I leave if there's nothing else to discuss?" Hana had to go back and buy new undergarments. When she went back to the place where she dropped her bags, only the lip gloss was let behind.

"Hana, thank you for being there with Yuki. I can't possibly imagine what would have happened to my little girl!" The Headmaster came and wrapped his arms around the blonde in a tight grip. She wanted to punch the man in the face.

"Yes... Can I go now. I kind of have to go back shopping," Hana slowly said trying to catch her breath as the older man let go.

"Oh I can't let you go out there back alone after that vampire attack! Kaname, if you would please assist Hana-chan. I wouldn't want my pretty little student getting hurt again."

Oh please no.

Exiting the academy were two people: Hana and Kaname. This was going to suck! She didn't think Kaname would actually agree to come with her to shop. There was already tension between them and now he's coming with her to shop for undergarments.

Kaname allowed her to lead the way, and the handsome vampire followed closely behind her on her left side. The Day Class student could feel his stare from the back of her head and she had enough.

She stopped and faced him saying, "Out with it! What do you have to say to me?"

He just stared at her and then looked down to her bandaged arm. The vampire carefully lifted it up and caressed it gently. "You protected Yuki... and in return you got bitten."

Her eye twitched. Hana pulled her arm from his hold as if he burned her. "I don't need your false pity. You're actually glad that I got hurt instead of her. You should be grateful I was there. If I wasn't... who would know what could have happened to her if I wasn't there..." 

Hana watched as his eyes narrowed and grew cold. She smirked successfully. Anything with the mentions of Yuki will get him riled up. Perhaps next time she should mention Zero.

Not waiting for him to recover, she entered the lingerie shop for the second time. Unfortunately, she heard the door open again knowing it was Kaname. Damn.

Like earlier, Hana picked the same undergarments and went up to the cash register. It was the same woman from before.

"Oh you're back again?" Hana only nodded. The cashier noticed the man behind her and giggled. She gestured Hana to lean in and whispered, "It must have gotten dirtied fast. I'll give you a discount. You guys are so young."

"W-what?!" 

The  woman just giggled again and handed her extra change with her bag. Hana couldn't even stare at Kaname. He has to have heard it all! Vampires have super hearing right? This was so embarrassing.

But she couldn't let him know that it effected her. That cashier woman was crazy. Her and him?! 

"Let's go," Hana quickly said leaving the shop. This whole thing was plain stupid.