Brothers Bestfriend

Y/N POV

Y/B/N= your brothers name
Y/BF/N =your best friends name

"Y/N." Your brother yelled from downstairs.

"What! I'm trying to watch tv." You yelled back.

"Come down, Chase is here and he bought food."

You stood up as quick as lightning. The thought of food made you happy but the thought of Chase, amazing.

You threw on an oversized puma hoody and fluffy socks running downstairs.

"After 60 fucking years." Y/B/N laughed.

"You're so funny." You say sarcastically.

You walked over to the kitchen table, where two massive boxes of pizza sat.

"My favorite." You smile.

You grab a plastic plate and put two slices on it.

"Not even a thank you." Chase laughed.

You rolled your eyes at him, taking your plate to the living room. Getting the remote, you put on RuPauls Drag Race singing along with the theme tune.

Chase came and sat down beside you, as he walked past you could smell his cologne.

"I swear you've already watched this season." Chase questioned, taking a bite of his pizza.

"I know but it really fun to watch."

Chase continued to eat his pizza until Y/ B/N came in.

"I've got to go, there's a problem at work."
Y/B/N explained. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright bro." Chase said, putting his plate on the table.

"See you fucker." You smile.

"I left the car keys for the Audi on the table if you go anywhere. And please don't fuck each other, I know what you're both like."

With that Y/B/N walked out. Chase's face went bright red, who could blame him.

"Well that was awkward." You said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yep." Chase agreed.

"I'm going to get a drink, want one?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'll mango juice.

You nodded you head, making your way to the kitchen.

You picked up your phone and dialed Y/BF/N.

"Holy fuck, come to my house!"
"Jesus what happened."
"Well Chase and I are alone. He's cute as fuck, I can't function."
"Chase as in Chase Hudson."
"Yep!"
"Oof."
"Be serious!"
"I am, just relax. He's sweet and innocent."
"You don't know that."
"You're trying to tell me you don't think hottie Hudson is sweet an innocent."
"Hottie Hudson?"
"Anyways I've got my dinner. Bye whore."

You turned around to open the refrigerator only to see Chase leaning against it.

"I'm guessing you heard that whole conversation." You say shyly.

"Yes. I didn't known people referred to me as hottie Hudson." He laughed.

"I was hoping you didn't hear that."

An awkward silence lingered around for aw while, you tried not to catch eye contact with him but it's pretty impossible.

"Stop looking at me, perv!" You sighed.

You took your glass into the living room and sat back down on the couch. Chase came beside you and took you feet off the chair.

"Hey!" You exclaimed.

"I need to sit down too you know."

We sat quietly again completely ignoring each other's existence.

•••

A few hours later

You woke after feeling a strong arm around your waist. You lift you head up only to see Chase looking at you.

"Fucking hell!" You say.

"Sorry." He chuckles nervously.

The last thing you can remember doing is watching tv with Chase. You were both snuggled up close together.

"What happened?" You asked

"You fell asleep while watching tv so I bought you upstairs."

"Thanks."

"Y/N, I'm just gonna say, I really like you and I understand if you don't like me because I'm your brother best friend and I think you're really cute so give me a chance."

"You're cute too Chase, I'd be a straight liar if I said you weren't. Also I'll give you the chance.

Authors Note: that's worst shit ever guys. I haven't updated in 5 years. I'm so busy with school, rehearsals and sleep so I'll try and update. Have a lovely kiddos l. Xx