"Hey!" Mark snapped. "Of course I would care if you died, but you're not GOING to die. Alright?" He muttered. "I'm here right now, right Ed? I'm not WITH Will and Dark though, am I?"

Ed rolled his eyes, then sighed, closing them. Bim shifted a little. "Sorry. I'm just tired."

Mark nodded. "It's alright."

"This hospital fucking sucks." Ed grunted. "What kind of a hospital doesn't have enough beds?"

Mark looked around the room, realizing that there weren't any beds and sighed. "A make shift one. Do you guys want me to go pick up some air mattresses?"

Bim lifted his head. "Would you?"

"Yeah..." Mark got up, nodding. "Of course. Is there anything else you need?"

"Uh..." Bim groaned. "Can you get a cable so I can charge my phone?" He shifted a little. "It died yesterday."

Mark shrugged, nodding. "Yeah. I can handle that."

"Better food." Ed grunted.

Mark chuckled. "The doctors picked the menu. Fight them on that." He gave a little wave, leaning in the doorway. "I'll be back soon."

As he left the room, he stopped in at ward two again, and smiled at Jack, sitting on the floor with Jameson Jackson on one side of him, resting against him, and Chase sitting on his other side, a pad of paper between them as they played tic tac toe.

"Hey." Mark smiled, looking over the room. There was one bed in this room, and technically the Googles probably didn't need a bed. "I'm just running out the store to get some air mattresses and stuff. Do you guys need anything?"

"Air mattresses?" Chase looked up at him.

"Yeah... they haven't got beds in ward three and I think they all really need to lay down and rest." Mark shrugged. "I can get one for this room too..." He shifted. "Google, do you think you need a bed?"

"No. We can lay on the floor should we become physically incapable of remaining upright." Google explained.

Jack shifted a little. "Do you want me to come with you?"

Mark shook his head. "Spend some time here. That was the plan after all."

"Plan?" Chase shifted, looking at Jack, who shrugged.

"We just wanted to come hang out with you guys today, that's all." Jack smiled, then looked back to Mark. "Let me know how much when you get back. We'll split it?"

Mark waved his hand. "It's a couple of air mattresses, don't worry about it."

Jameson lifted his head, smiling and waved at Mark before slumping down again, resting against Jack. Offering a small smile, Mark waved back, sighing. "Uh... so does anyone in here need anything else?"

Chase shrugged, shaking his head. "Nah, bro. Thanks though."

Mark nodded and turned to leave the room. He skipped over ward one, stopping in downstairs to ask the doctors, who gave him a small list before he headed out.

"Your turn Chase." Jack pointed out and Chase sleepily placed his X, drawing a line through his set of three.

"I'm beginning to think you're letting me win, bro." Chase sighed.

Jack shook his head. "I would never."

Jameson looked over the game boards, lifting his head slightly to stare at Chase, then nodded a little, tapping his nose before pointing at the man. "See? Jamie agrees." Chase groaned.