Crows and Shadows

Start from the beginning

"Can we have some egg sammiches?!" Luca asked, smiling as Derek started to rub his scent all over him witha pleased rumble. Derek did the same to Ari before smiling at Stiles.

"Pleeeeeeaaase Pama!" Arian cried, flopping dramatically into his fathers chest, trying, and failing to shake him back and forth.

"We're huuuuuuungry!" They both said at the same time, giving Stiles their best puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine! But after that you're going to stay down here and do your homework. Your Aunt Kira told me how you two didnt turn in your homework yesterday." Stiles said sternly, putting Ari down before crossing his arms and heading to the kitchen. The boys groaned, before perking up again. They would still be getting their sandwiches.

.....

"Sir. They have the kid." A gruff, thick voice said, jogging up to his boss from where he was stationed.

"What do you mean 'They have the kid'?!" The man spat at his second in command from where he was seated. The first man shifted silently, uncomfortable in the situation.

"Sir, General Harger went out to finish him off like we planned, but it went crossed. We presume the Alpha of the residential pack has stopped him from completing his mission." The first man said again, getting to his knees and bowing, leaving his boss in the perfect position to strike him down if he wanted.

"Bring me Harger. I want to hear this from him." The man spat again, glaring at the man at his knees.

"We can't, Coven...sir. General Harger has been put...out of commission." The man on the floor said hesitantly, soaring a glance at the boss. He cursed under his breath, slamming a closed fist on his throne.

"How." Coven said, deceivingly calm, despite the boiling rage he felt.

"Beheaded, sir." The man said with a shaky voice. He gulped, afraid if what Coven would do, but Coven just nodded, and smiled at the man.

"This pack...it's not like most. It will be fun pushing and prodding at them..." Coven mumbled, amusement in his voice.

"But sir! We are only here for the born angel and the nephilim. We can't go after the whole pack, we'll be demolished!" The man lashed out, standing up and facing his brother. Coven snarled, and stood.

"Oh Warren..." Coven said softly, walking up slowly to his brother in long strides. He slipped a 10 inch knife into his hand discreetly, stepping into Warrens personal space, before lodging it in his head from under his chin. Warren tried to scream, but his eyes just rolled to the back of this head.

"You were always...so naïve..." Coven said, stroking his brothers bleeding face before shanking the knife out, and watching his brother fall to the floor in a lifeless heap.

"Trent!" Coven screamed, and waited for the man to show. Trent didn't look phased to see Warren on the floor, he just walek up to Coven. Coven sighed, walking back up to his throne and sitting in it.

"Yes, sir." Trent said, bowing before looking up at Coven.

"Get someone to clean this up. I need you to find the Born Angel and his Nephilim." Coven said dismissively, checking for any blood under his nails.

"What do you want me to do to them once I find them?" Trent asked, already loading his gun.

"Bring them here. Untraceable. I want to...talk for a while." Coven hissed, smiling evilly.

"Yes, sir. It would be my pleasure." Trent said, bowing before walking out of the throne room.

.....

"We have to tell Crowley..." Sam whispered feverently, biting his thumb nail and looking at Gabe. Gabe nodded, his eyes set on Jamie, smiling at him.

Jamie had been with them for a full week already, and now he knew how to control his shift, and only some of his powers. Jamie could shriek, and hundreds of crows would come flicking to him, but the one that was his pet, was an albino. The crow had four eyes instead of two and they were a peircing red. It was hypnotizing if you looked for too long. Jamie could also control the shadows, bend them to his will, make shapes and grab objects with them. He knew Latin fluently, and since he was half human, exorcisms wouldn't work on him. He could call, small demons, but with te right training, he could literally raise hell. He was powerful, and they were still just grazing his powers.

"We cannot tell him here. Jamie could unlock some new powers when he is near his father. We would not want any simultaneous combustion if they are near eachother." Cas said lowly. Sam and Deann nodded as all four of them sat and though of a plan.

"We could go to Corona and summon him...knock on his front door." Dean said. Gabe nodded, but Sam frowned.

"Should we bring weapons?" Sam asked. His frown deepened when Cas shook his head.

"No. We are just going to talk." Cas said plainly, but they could see that didn't like the idea.

"He hasn't been hostile twoards us in nearly 6 years." Dean said suddenly, shock in his voice.

"Who's going to tell him though? He could either be extremely happy, or he'll be pissed." Sam said nervously.

"I'm telling him." Stiles said suddenly, walking up to them with Luca asleep in his arms.

"Stiles-" Dean said, but got cut off.

"No, Dad. This isn't only your business, this is pack business too. I'm going. You and Uncle Gabe can come, but Uncle Sam and Pop are staying to take care of the boys." Stiles said fiercely, looking Dean in the eyes. Dean smiled, overwhelmed with pride.

"Well, son. When do we leave?" Dean asked, brightness in his eyes. Stiles smiled and handed Luca to Sam.

"Right now. Just let me pack a bag. We'll have to stay the night." Stiles said, already walking towards the stairs. Dean smiled and walked to his room to pack a few clothes.

Derek walked in and headed to the Alpha bedroom.

"Derek, me, Dad, and Uncle Gabe are going to Corona to find Crowley and tell him about Jamie." Stiles said cautiously. He felt Derek freeze behind him, and he waited until he felt his strong arm wrap around him.

"Be careful." Derek whispered worriedly, kissing the nape of Stiles' neck. Stiles sighed, leaning into Derek's embrace.

"I will." Stiles said gently, turning in Derek's arms and hugging him.