Food For Thought

"What do you think they were from?" Stiles mumbled once they were in bed, and everyone else in the house was asleep.

"I don't know" Derek whispered back, not wanting to wake anyone.

"Were they even after Ari?" Stiles thought out loud, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Do you think it was hunters? Like Ari said?" Deres said, turning on his side so he could look at Stiles better. "He could have just been projecting, right?" Derek asked, hoping that those arrows weren't real.

"If he was projecting, we would have seen the puppy." Stiles said, rubbing his hands in his face.

"...Shit." Derek said, his face falling and laid back down on his back.

"I don't want them to go outside without anyone until they're old enough to make rational decisions." Stiles said half heartedly, turning his head to look at Derek.

"He scared me so much...I...I-I thought..." Derek whispered, his eyes roaming Stiles' face. They were full of fear, and worry, and Stiles hated it when Derek looked like that.

"I know...I know." Stiles said softly, tracing his fingers across Derek's face.

"I can't loose anyone else." Derek whispered, clutching onto Stiles with one arm, wrapping it around his waist and kissing his palm.

"You won't. I'll make sure of it." Stiles whispered, climbing on top of Derek, straddling his hips and kissing him slowly.

"...I love you, my moon..." Derek gasped when he pulled away, looking Stiles in the eyes, never breaking contact.

"...I love you too, my shining star..." Stiles mumbled back, grinding onto Derek, making them both gasp. Derek's eyelids fluttered, but never closed.

"Stiles..." Derek gasped, sounding wrecked as Stiles leaned down and licked his way into his mouth, thinking, God, when was the last time we've touched like this?

Derek was hard, achingly so, and started to purr as Stiles slowly took off their boxers. Derek grabbed Stiles, planning to flip him so his back was on the mattress, and nearly cried when Stiles shook his head.

Stiles' wings were slowly getting wetter with the pheromones and Derek made a low noise full of want, and need as he scratched his nails through the soft feathers, making Stiles shudder.

"Shhh...just...no...for once let me do this, for you...only for you..." Stiles cried, slowly lowering himself onto Derek. Derek nodded wordlessly, gripping into Stiles like he would lose him if he didn't. Stiles started to move his hips, and Derek lost himself in the sensation, in the heat, in the love.

.....

They woke up the next day, the sun shining through their window. Stiles groaned and got up to shut them, but Derek grabbed him by the waist, quickly pulling him back in.

"Der...we have to get up." Stiles sighed, melting back into Derek, making the alpha smirk.

"Just a little longer. The boys aren't even awake yet." Derek purred, sucking another hickey behind Stiles' ear.

"Derek." Stiles groaned, turning so he could pull Derek on top of him. Derek's eyes flashed red, and he growled possessively, hungry.

"Hey! Stiles have you-oh! Sorry!" Kira yelled, opening the door then immediately sheilding her eyes, turning around and closing the door softly.

"No! It's okay, it's not like this boner just deflated. I wasn't doing anything." Stiles said sarcastically, getting up and putting on Derek's boxers that were on the floor. He opened the door to see Kira standing there, averting her eyes and blushing like crazy.