▸ h i m

It was the next day, and you were dashing everywhere trying to find Alex. While doing so, you ran into some people.

"Bloodhound! Have you seen Caustic anywhere? I can't find him!" "Have you tried his house?" You nod. "He isn't home so I thought I'd check here, but even then I couldn't find him." "Hmm.. maybe ask someone else. They might know." "Alright, thank you bloodhound!"

Mirage. Mirage might know. Or wraith? Argh.. maybe he got hurt and went with that girl with space buns.. what's her name? I can't remember right now... while you were thinking, you ran into another person.

"Second time today.." you look up and it so happened to be Alex. "Alex! Where were y-" "did you watch the news?" "Last night.." "how much of it did you watch?..." "just the part where it said it was you and-" "good." He sighed and motioned you to follow him.

You were at his house again; the both of you didn't speak the entire way there. You went down into his lab until you spoke finally.
"Why did you ask about the news?" "Ah? Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it, kid." "Mmm."

"Alright. You might wanna read these first before we begin." He carried some books over to you and put them down where you were. "Alex. Please don't change the subject." "You wanted to become a scientist, and this is how you'll know. The time we waste on chit-chat could of been on you becoming a better scientist." "I know but-" "we can talk later." He looked mad by now.

"Alex, I do want to become a scientist! But you-" "then work. There was no slack when I became one, so there isn't any slack for you." "You didn't let me finish! Alex, you haven't acted like this since the day we met. Please tell me what's wrong! I can't work properly with all these unanswered questions!"

"Y/N!" He yelled loudly. It startled you. "I.. I just need some time to think, if you're not going answer me." "Y/N, I-" before you could finish, you stormed out of the room.

Everything was a blur. There were tears forming in your eyes and everything burned. Your ears were ringing and your heart never hurt this much in your life. Why did he have to be so difficult?

-

Ew I literally just realized how bad and how quickly things got in this chapter. I write fast and when writing it sounded better. I'm sorry for these rushed chapters ;(