▸ b a t t l e

You looked around and the only people you could recognize was pathfinder, caustic and mirage. I wonder where Bloodhound is?

You were thinking like how this goes in school; people usually pick you last as a partner, so you just sat there until someone chose you.

"Hey! You wanna be on my team?" You look up to see mirage again. "Uh, sure." He intertwines with your arm so now you guys are connected

"alright! We got a pretty awesome team here! I mean, you're here too, but.. I'm pretty awesome. You're cute and all but I'm just awesome. Did I say how awesome I was?!" he started to smile at you. You laughed a bit.

You saw Caustic groan and get up from the couch. "So he doesn't drive you wild, I'll be on your team too, I guess."

You nodded. "Alri-" "don't try and make friends with me on the battlefield either. This isn't kindergarten."
He snarled and then went to the other side of mirage; you two were still connected.

Mirage looked at you, then caustic, then you, to caustic and he kept doing that while snickering. "What?" "Aha.. I'll tell you later."

You walked towards a big ship. "Woah. We're going on that?" "Yup! So ready up, buttercup!" You guys unlocked arms and went onto the ship.

"Alright, so who's jump master?" Mirage asks. "Huh?" "Oh.. we should of talked about this on the ride here. It's basically who chooses were we go." "Ah."

"I should. You two aren't capadible to do even such little things as being jumpmaster." Caustic says. "Alright, captain!" Mirage did a salute and then smiled. Caustic just rolled his eyes and jumped out while we followed.

When we landed, there was already an intercom that came on. "Warning: first blood." "First blood, Hey good thing it's not us!" Mirage happily says.

"Enemies over there; deploying gas trap." You hear caustic say. You ran behind a building and started to camp and kill people. You thought you were doing decent, but you knew that was because you were camping.

You got up from your hiding place and went to find people to kill again. Apparently you went to far and starting to get shot at. "Taking Fire!" You yell into your mic. You tried to run away and shoot, but you kept getting shot while you were running.

Before you could run back to your teammates, someone shot you and took you down. "I'm down! Helpppp!!" You hell again into your mic. You just hear a groan in the mic and saw caustic take out everyone and start to patch you up.

"This doesn't mean anything, ok? 'Dying' for the first time doesn't feel good and as a  newbie, I didn't think you wanted to feel that just yet." He glared at you and walked away.

You spoke into your mic. "Awe, you care." You didn't get a response. You think you might like this so-called 'caustic'.