You Can't Leave

Kamille's POV:

       I woke up laying on a comfy bed, my head was killing me and the sun was causing me to get a headache. I sat up and ran to the bathroom, puking in the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror and rinsed my mouth out with water. I turned around, only to bump into a brick wall. I looked up and saw a very sexy guy.

        He wrapped his arms around my waist, causing tingling to go through my body. He buried his nose in my neck and took a deep breath. "Mine". I pushed him away from me, or at least tried. "Get the fuck off of my you sick weirdo". He let go of me and looked at me, hurt was in his eyes, but I don't care. I pushed past the guy and started walking away, I started walking towards the door.

        My wrist was grabbed, "my name is Andre, and you're mine". I tried to get away from him, whatever happened yesterday keeps making me feel good whenever he touches me. "My name is Kamille, can I go home now? I need to bring something back to my best friend". "Her name is Ayesha, right?"

        I slowly nodded, "She called you and I picked up, I returned her car and got kick boxed by her". I giggled, then backed away from him. He calmly let go of me and went towards his closets. He took out some girl clothes and layed it down on his bed, he then left. Well this is great! Note the sarcasm...

        I took a went into the bathroom and picked the girl stuff up out of the bag thing. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I took a shower and got out when I was squeaky clean. I changed into a pink bra with matching undies. I wore grey sweatpants and a blue spaghetti strap tank top. I opened the door to leave the room, but I bumped into Andre, "hi?" He picked me up and his teeth extended, they grazed over my shoulder. I felt pain in a second, then moaned in pleasure, Gloria and Thomas told me about this.

        They're my foster parents. When I was little, they told me about werewolves, and this was described. When he pulled away, I tried to punch him in the chest, but my hand hurt when it hit. I looked down, "I'm not yours, I don't like you, and I never will you jackass face". I looked down at the ground, hating my stupid insult. "We're meant to be, that's why the Blue Moon Goddess made us mates". "I don't believe in your stupid Goddess, I believe in God, now get the fuck away from me!"

In a second, I was on the floor with a stinging in my cheek, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, it's just that I hate being talked to like that". He tried to touch me, but I backed away from him. After a few more tries, he gave up and left the room, "my mother's friend's daughter will be in here soon".

Angel's POV:

        I was sitting down in my room talking with my mate, he was laying down in my bed with my sheets covering his lower half. "How am I going to tell Daddy I'm pregnant?" "Just be straight forward, 'Dad, I'm pregnant'". Before I could say anything back, Alpha Andre walked in. "Get dressed I need you to go with future Luna to the mall".

I kissed Danny on the lips and went to take a shower, because I just did the deed. It was great. I changed into a black laced thong and matching bra. I pulled on a tight white Minnie Mouse crop top and tight booty shorts with socks and sneakers. I walked to Alphas room and saw a beautiful girl crying on the bed. She had a big red hand mark on her cheek.

Andre's POV:

I hate that I put my hands on Kamille, but I want her to learn not to disrespect me. I hope she likes the shopping trip with Angel.