Chapter One: Happily Never After

~Lucy Heartfilia~

I was eat breakfast, already knowing how today was going to go. Dad working tell he drops unless he needs to " let out some stream" the he'll hit me tell I drop.

Today was different though. Tonight at eight, Im getting the he'll out of hear. You see, my dad plans to sell me off in a week. Plans to sell me to a person I don't even know, and they where gonna make me marry them. Not like I'm gonna let that happen. Not now not ever.

Now your woundering, "How does she know all of this stuff? Is she a genies??"  Well first off yes, I am a genies. Second off I tend to go through dads office when he's sleeping. Cause I can. And I do t really sleep that well and Dads papers are really boring. So they help.

The only problem with the runaway plan is that Dad is famous and will problely give out a reword for who ever finds me. So Ill have to be very careful. And I'm a Class A cults. 

Right now I'm getting dressed to eat breakfast. Its almost seven. Im usually up earlier but I went to bed late last night packing my bag with stuff I know I'll need.

Today was going to be a long day. A very long day. By the time I make it down to breakfast dads sitting there angry. Great. Welp at least this is the last time I deal with him.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Hey. This is my second story. I don't think I made a Disclaimer; so I'll do that now. I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARCTERS. IM CREATIVE BUT NOT THAT CREATIVE. THANK YOU TALK TO YOU LATER.✌