REALLY?!

Lily walked in and said "Oi, Gajeel! Where's all the kiwi's?"

Then Lily starts blushing like a tomato when he realizes what he just walked in on.

Gajeel stops kissing Levy and turns to Lily while Levy hurries under the black satin covers.

Gajeels P.O.V

"Oi, Gajeel! Where's all the kiwi's?" Lily asked before he realized what he walked in on.

Then, before I could stop myself, I stopped kissing Levy and and exploded.

"REALLY?! YOU INTERRUPTED US FOR SOME DAMN KIWI'S?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I growled while I got up.

But then the damned cat started laughing! I was serious!!

Then he laughs out. "Y-You're blushing Gajeel!"

He laughs more, falling to the floor clutching his stomach,

"Shut up ya damn cat!" I yelled blushing even more.

{What the hell?! Why am I blushing!?}

Then I hear Levy clear her throat...why would she....OH! Right, she's shirtless!

And she was the color of a fire truck.

I smirked at her while handing her the half shirt that looks so good on her.

Levys P.O.V

When Gajeel stopped kissing me, I scurried under the black satin covers to cover myself, seeing Lily was in the room.

It wasn't even hard to imagine me being the color of a firetruck.

I cleared my throat and Gajeel looks at me and smirks while handing me my shirt.

"Lily, if you step out and NOT eavesdrop, I will get you two bags of kiwis but please step out. Deal?"

I say to get him out of the room.

Hearts appear in Lily's eyes and I know he bought it.

"Ok Levy! ....Oh! Now I get it!"

He winks at Gajeel while he smirks and leaves.

I look at Gajeel to see him smirking at Lily's retreating figure.

"NO! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" I yell to Lily.

"SUURREEE!!!!" He replies from somewhere in the house.

I blush even harder when I realize Gajeel's piercing red eyes are on me, slowly swirling with lust into a darker red.

So, I clear my throat and say "Gajeel, we can't do this. I just met you."

When he snaps out of it, he went over the words I said in his head And looks at me again

"Yeah I understand, I mean I did kidnap you and stuff." Gajeel says slowly.

Then he mutters something I could just barely hear.

He said sorry!!

"Gajeel" I sigh.

"It's ok. You don't have to be sorry. It's not like I don't want to it's just it's not good to do this in the secon-"

I stop when I realize he's smirking at me. Why is he smirking?

"What?" I say completely clueless as to why he is smirking at me.

"So you would do it if it weren't the second day?" He says while still smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"SHUT UP!" I say beyond flustered.

"GIHEE!"

"OK shorty, thanks for the info." Gajeel smirks.

While he was talking I zoned out realizing he still wasn't wearing a shirt.

I was totally and obviously checking him out and I can't stop!

When I scanned over his face I notice he is looking at me very amused.

"You done eye raping me yet Shortstuff?" He says, laughter hinting in his voice.

I just hid in the covers. I swear my face will explode by time this is over!!

-------

And that's all for this chapter! (Kenzie-chan is so cool, she should get a shout out and everyone should go and give her cookies)

PLUS IM SOO SORRY EVERYONE!! I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SOOO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I WAS GOING THROUGH WRITERS BLOCK AND LET ME TELL YOU IT SUCKS BUTTHOLE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I REALLY DO! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME!! WELL UNTIL NEXT UPDATE! BYE LUVS!