YOU DAMN LECHER!!!!

After Lily had his fun laughing at Gajeel and Levy for being embarrassed and going bright red, he left the room, leaving them a stuttering, blushing mess.

Gajeel was the first one to recover and then started laughing at Levy for still being bright red like a tomato.

Levy pouts and turns around facing her back side to Gajeel.

( Oh and did I mention she had on booty shorts, a half orange shirt with the sun on it, and a white tank top?)

When Gajeel notices this, he stops laughing and stares at her butt.

~Gajeels thoughts~

Man, she's cute when she gets embarrassed! And she's got a nice figure I'll give her that, with a really nice ass too. I wonder...what it.... would feel like.....if I touched it?

I reached out and groped Levy's plump ass.

Levy's P.O.V

"HMPF! GAJEEL YOU....YOU.... ASS!!" I shouted in surprise.

Lil V: But you wanna know what that ass feels like though, I don't blame you! I mean look at him!!! He just screams eye candy and wild sex!

Levy: EEEEHHHHH?!?!! SHUT THE HELL UP WHO ASKED YOU ANYWAY?!?

Lil V: No!! You know damn well its true just as much as I do!! And you're just saying that because *rolls tongue* you like him!

Levy turns tomato red....AGAIN! But! Not because of the voice...because just as she was about to yell at the voice again she feels something on her backside......something that isn't supposed to be there....

Levy: "WHAT DID I......"

*feels Gajeel gropping her*

Levy: "EEEHHHHHH?!?!?! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SICK PERVERT!?!?!"

Gajeel snaps out of his thoughts, looks at what he's doing, and turns a brighter red then Levy.

Gajeel: "I-I-I....UM.....UH"

Levy: "SOLID SCRIPT HOLE!!!"

Gajeel: "WHAT THE HELL!!?!!"

*Hits ground with a loud thud*

Gajeel: "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?! FIRST ITS IRON/WATER DRAGON  SLAYER MAGIC, NOW IT'S SOLID SCRIPT TOO!?!!?!! THE FUCK IS GOING ON??!??"

Gajeel falls into the hole right when Lily walks back into the room.

Lily bursts out laughing.

Lily: "Damn Gajeel! What did you do to deserve this?"

Levy: "HE....HE...HE GROPPED ME!!!!! GAJEEL YOU DAMN LECHER!!!"