11:

A cry escaped my lips and tears fell like waterfall.

I kneeled on the ground, and didn't dare to look up at Nate.

"Hey, Hey, Hey Brianna" He called and I felt his hands touch my shoulder.

I quickly flinched and scooted away from him. "Get away from me!" I yelled.

"I know this seemed weird. But you've got to let me explain, please" He said and his face showed every single emotion of concern.

"I don't want to, please leave me alone" I sobbed.

He looked at me and slowly he kneeled next to me. "Look. These people are looking for me, I have something that is really valid and before they get it they have to capture me and make me talk, simply kill me or find it by themselves or just go for people that I care to get it out from me. If you were another person I really wouldn't be telling you this, but I know you're not part of them. That man you just saw, was threatening me and I tried to not fight him so I wouldn't cause a fuss. Which explains my face, because obviously I could've take him down in a blink. But when you came it all turned upside down. I was already a little beaten and weak so the only choice I had was to kill him before he killed you or even told the rest of his team about you. These men are dangerous, and I swear it wasn't and it's not my intention to get you involved with this" He breathed out so quickly that I almost got lost in what was he saying.

I tried to stand up but my legs seemed to be jelly. I was scared of him, of Nate. I'm scared that Ally could be or is right about him. What if he's lying to me once again?

"This is the reason why you told me you were going to be late, isn't it?" I asked coldly. He slowly nodded.

"Have you lied to me before?"

He paused to sigh but slowly nodded.

"Stay away from me Nate! I mean it!" I pointed at him.

"Can't. They must be tracking me and there's no way I'm leaving you alone if you're involved with this and endangered" He said truthfully. I scoffed "As if I'm not endangered by being with you!" I spat and he groaned rubbing his temples.

"I knew you would react like this"

"React?! How am I supposed to respond when someone I just barely know has 'involved' me with some crazy delinquent thing and also killed a man next to me" I yelled exasperated.

"You make it sound like I'm the bad guy here" He said now frowning. I don't even care if he's mad.

"Well are you? Because as far as I know you're just somebody who bad people are after. How can I possibly be sure that you won't kill me just before I step out of here" I yelled once again, trying to regain my breath and strenght. Tears were rolling down my cheek. This was the most horrible thing I've ever experienced.

He helped me get steady on the ground by holding my shoulders. "Hey, I'm not going to kill you. I'll let you know whatever you want to know but please, please understand " He breathed as his thumbs slowly wiped away my tears.

"I-I need to go now. Ashton was waiting for me" I whispered and I swore I saw a hint of hurt cross his face but then he nodded and slowly let go of me.

As I walked through the hall my breathing hitched and I kept on looking backwards just in case.

~*~

I wanted to tell Ashton about what happened, also Ally. But I just couldn't! It seemed wrong to me. I was still afraid. I don't even know what Nate might be capable of.

I called him later that night and he told me he was taking care of some business and that he'll be coming over a little late. I wanted to ask him if something bad happened again but no, I was too scared of what the answer might be.