Mew Mew Power the book

"My sweetheart opening song in english"
I tied a ribbon in my hair and then I tried to smile.
I had a feeling that I had changed who I was.
A little bit of courage becomes confidence...
I had forgotten that fact...Until I met you.
Any girl can become fearless
By knowing a special kind of magic!
It's SHOW TIME!
Make my heart beat faster and faster
I always wanna know these exciting feeling!
I will show you a different me. So please!
I become more and more honest
As I overflow with this feeling.
I would love to send it all to you...
Please accept it, my sweet heart!

Mew mew power the book!!
Chapter one My love, My Neko-Chan!

Dren: oops I'm sorry I just wanted to say hello to my little kitty so I came to see you my little kitty-Kat Oops I just landed in a tree upside down oops my bad!!!!
Zoe: Jeez dude don't sneak up on me you scared me Dren!! Nyaaaaaa-nyaaaaaa-nyaaaaaa!!!!

Dren: I'm so sorry for scaring you and again I'm sorry I just want to hang out with you my little kitty and if you can hang out with me what's a good time to talk so we can hang out maybe we can hang out after you come home from school what time do you get out of school today? So I will wait for you to come out of school!!

Zoe: I get out of school today at 3:00 pm...okay dren I'll see you then.....!!!
Dren: okay see you soon bye then.
Zoe: okay bye.
Time-skip to the end of school at 3:00 pm

Zoe: dren......dren......I am home now dren!!!
Dren: hello my beautiful little kitty Zoe how was your day today..
Zoe: it was good and how was your day...? Dren it was fine... that's good Cool.

Dren: ............... cool.
Zoe: so what do you want to do...do you want to go to the park or maybe we can go to lunch or have some dinner or maybe just talk and or just hang out with you and me..

Dren: okay we can get some lunch..
Zoe: okay let's go get some pizza....cool.

Zoe and Dren: we got some pizza and ate and we paid for the lunch and went home.
In the meantime three days later with mew mew team and the mission begins!

Mew Zoe: Zoe transforms into mew Zoe after she transforms into mew Zoe mew Zoe does her mew Rap!!
Mew Mew Style Mew Mew Grace Mew Mew Power in your face Nyaaa!!!!!!
Zoe starts to battle with the other three aliens that are bad.....but dren is not a bad alien he's a good alien so she attack the bad aliens and she uses strawberry bell on the aliens and blast them all far-away!!!
strawberry-bell..............full...............power!!!

When she is done battling with the bad aliens she transforms back into her other self not her superhero form her
day-to-day self so Zoe is back to normal and ready to go back home and go back to sleep.

.....Three days later....

three days later Zoe had to go another battle with the aliens again...so she transform back into mew Zoe and then battled them once again and then she attacked them with her strawberry bell and the first attack was strawberry-bell...........full............power some how that attack didn't work so she tried her
second attack in the second attack was strawberry-bell and turned into her second attack weapon
Roes-bell.............full............... power.And again it didn't work so she had no choice to use her third attack and the third attack is strawberry-scepter......blue.....aqua.......drops........full...........power!! then it worked and blasted the aliens again faraway then she turned back into her normal self and went home.

A week later