HPG8 *The Appointment*

* The Doctor's Office *

                    :Jay's POV:

Well I don't care what you guys have to say about me. I did what I had to do and its done.

"Babe why is she here" I looked at who Amiya was talking about and it was Aniya and this girl.

She looked at me then rolled her eyes at me. I smirked at her then kissed Amiya while she was watching. I looked at her and she wasn't even paying attention. A female worker came out and said:

"Aniya Angel Carter and Amiya Angela Carter Dr.Williams wants you both plz"

That girl and Aniya got up and so did me and Amiya. We walked into the room and sat far from each other.

"So who got you pregnant hoe" Aniya's head popped up so fast I thought it was about to break.

"Listen here Amiya I don't care if your my sister you have no right to call me a hoe because you slept with almost every fucking guy in school isn't that right you stupid hoe and I only had sex once" She smiled then went back on her phone. Amiya look like she was gonna cry but I stayed silent.

"Niya Imma bout to go my mom needs me Imma call you later ok and be careful" Aniya nodded.

"Kk Courtney I'll text you after and text you what I'm having" So Courtney is her name.

Dr.Williams finally came in.

"Sorry I'm late but you both will have to take turns in here because we are kinda busy here" we nodded

"I'll go first" Aniya lied down on the bed and lifted up her shirt. You can see a little bump.

"Woah I can already guess your having more than one kid" She looked happy and shocked at the same time.

We all looked at the screen and saw 2 heads.

"Yup 2 babies and they are both girls." She got off and said thank you.

Amiya got on the bed and Dr.Willlams put on the gel. We all looked at the screen and saw only 1 head

"Congrats Amiya your having a boy" Amiya smiled so hard and got off. I was smiling hard too. Then Aniya's phone rang.

"Hi daddy"

"I'm having girls daddy"

"I know daddy but my kids will be fine without him"  I got scared for a second cause I know those are my kids and I left her. Now her dad can jump me with a bunch of other people.

"Ok daddy I'm coming"

"Daddy yes I said girls I'm having twins"

"Ok daddy I will"

"Love you too"

                        :Aniya's POV:

"Dr.Williams I got to go my dad needs me for something"

"Ok here is your ultrasound pictures and now your ready to go"

"Thank you when do I have another appointment?"

"Umm in about 3 months actually"

"Ok well bye and thank you again"

I looked at Jayvon before I left and walked to my car then I felt myself being pulled into the bushes.

"Don't scream please" I realized it was just Jayvon

"What do you want"

"I wanna say sorry ok I know I was wrong but I don't know what came over my head Aniya"

"Listen I don't forgive you because you lied too me you said you will never hurt me but you lied. I trusted you and gave you my virginity and what you do you gave me a fucking note and stabbed me in the back" What he said next hurt me.

"Listen bitch I tried with you but you got on my god damn nerves right now. Who told your dumb ass to give me your virginity. Not me. I never loved you ok so Imma stop now"

"You know what Im done Jayvon! Who pulled me here you! Who wanted to talk to me you! You will never see me or your kids ever again because Im leaving this place I'm done!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How ya like It. Im happy I'm getting comments,votes and views but I need followers and still need a person to be Aniya's ex.