Characters

Amiya Angela Carter ( Aniya's sister )

Hi I'm Amiya Angela Carter. I'm 17 and I'm 5'7. Call me all your asses want, hoe, slut I don't give a fuck. I'm dark skinned but not too dark. I have black shoulder length hair. I'm Black, Canadian and a lil Spanish. I have a tattoo on my lower back that says Miya in cursive. I live with my mom and sister. I hate my sister cause she is way prettier than me and my dad loved her but don't tell her I said that. Anyway I have my best friends La'Shay and La'Shayna and they are twins. I go to Golden Diamonds High and that's who I am bitches.

Ariana Angie Carter ( Aniya and Amiya's mom)

What's sup I'm Ariana Angie Carter and I'm Aniya and Amiya's mom. I'm 35 years old and I'm 5'9. I got black and brown shoulder length hair and I'm a caramel colored skin. I'm Canadian and Spanish mixed together. I have a nose piercing and a few tattoos on my body. My husband left me and the girls when Amiya was 4 and Aniya was 3. He always loved Aniya more because she was smaller and he showed more attention to her than me and Amiya. I hate Aniya because I'm jealous of her. She has a big ass, she is thick and full of curves. But her ugly ass doesn't need to know I said that.

Andrew Angelo Carter ( Aniya and Amiya's Dad)

Sup my name's Andrew Angelo Carter. I'm 36 years old and I'm 6'6. I'm a famous drug lord in Florida, Georgia, Atlanta, and Cali. I got a black mohawk and I'm light skinned. The only reason I left my family is because my bitch ass wife said I didn't care for her so I needed to go. I wanted to take Aniya with but I couldn't. I got a lot of tattoos on my arms and on my chest. Imma send my best workers to look for Aniya.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's all for now I'll tell you the rest later