When we got it Dutch Bros we all ordered cold drinks and left to my house.
When we did get to my house I dropped onto the couch exhausted and hot.
"Nothing better than a cold house, cold couch and hot skin," I say and Austin nods.
"Agreed," he sighs I sip my drink Sam sits next to me.
  "I'm so excited for the barbecue," he grins and I laugh.
  "Dude same," Caleb agrees. Sam Lena's his head on my shoulder.
  "You're like really hot..." he says. "Like warm hot, but obviously hot too," he adds and I laugh.
  "Yeah, I was out all day. I'm pretty sure I have heat stroke," I reply.
  "We can't forget the yogurt!!" He says and I laugh.
  "Shut up!" Austin groans and I laugh more.
  "Chill out," I nudge him he glares.
  "Oh hey guys," dad walks into the living room.
  "Hey," we all say.
  "When's dinner?" Sam leans his head back.
  "5:30, or something" dad replies. "Why?" He asks.
  "Just curious," Sam says. "Need any help?"
  "No I've got Nathan," he shakes his head. "And Austin no yelling. That's how I knew you guys were back," he says walking back tot he kitchen.
  "Yes daddy," Austin smirks and I throw a pillow at him while Sam laughs.
  "Pig," I said.
"Well, what do you expect when you have a hot dad," he says.
"Ew," Caleb says.
"Not talking to you... although your dad isn't too bad either," Austin says.
"Stop!!" We both say.
"Haha!" Austin laughs.
"Eat ass," I said. "I'm grabbing a drink want anything anyone!?" I asked and they all say what they want. I go into the kitchen and grab us all drinks.

"Hey Jo," Nathan says when he comes into the kitchen.
"Hey," I said.
"Friends over?" He asks I nod.
"When are they not," I laugh.
"So I was wondering, has Sam ever thought about basketball? He's got the stature and fisique for it," he leans against the counter. I laugh.
"He doesn't really play sports. But I mean ask him, the only thing I know he's played was lacrosse in middle school," I reply he nods. "Call me when dinners ready," I add and leave the kitchen with out drinks.

I pass them out and sit back down.
"Would you ever play basketball?" I turn to Sam actually curious myself now he laughs.
"If I was good at it maybe," he shrugs. "Why? Wanna play, cause I'll still beat your short ass."
"Geez, I wasn't trying to like fight you" I laugh. "Nathan was wondering."
"Oh," he laughs.
"And no, you wouldn't beat me. I like to say I'm an intermediate basketball player," I add.
"Okayyyy," He shakes his head.
"Fuck off," I mutter and he laughs.
"I didn't say anything," he puts his hands up and I push them away.
"You said enough."
He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand and inspects it.
"Definitely not big enough to even hold the ball..." he shakes his head. "Amatuer."
"You don't need big hands... I can dribble a ball perfectly fine with my small hands," I said.
"Can you palm it?" He asks.
"Can any girl?" I asked.
"Um... ya there is the WNBA Jo," he replies. "Palming calls for intermediate," he adds.
"No it does not," I utter. "Can you palm a ball?" I asked and laughed at the sound of it.
"I can," he nods.
"That's becasue you have huge hands," I said. "It's different."
"Ehhhh," he shrugs.
"Shut up and give me my hand back," I pull it away and he laughs. "Did we seriously just have this fight."
"Wasn't a fight, it was me stating facts while you lied about being good at basketball," he grins.
"Oh my god. Eat ass Sam," I reply and he laughs.
"You told me I wasn't allowed," he jokes and I look at him whil they laugh and push him off the couch he laughs too.
"You're nasty," I say and he sighs.
"That hurt a bit," he gets back up on the couch. "You pushing me off the couch," he adds and I roll my eyes. "Shut up, you love me" he wraps his arm around me and I just don't reply. I sip my drink and watch the tv.

~

I stuffed bread in my mouth as people talked on as we all finished dinner... but clearly I was the only one who wasn't done eating. I look around the table not talking to anyone and I hear Sam laugh and I glance at him and he was watching me.
"What?" I asked and he had a smile on his beautiful face.
"Nothing, you're just really into that bread" he tells me and I swallow and smile.
"It's bread... who's not," I mutter.
"You know... you're one in a kind," he tells me.
"Believe me I know," I nod. "Not like most girls!" I joke and he laughs. "Probably why you're obsessed with me."
"You wish!" He exclaims and I look at him.
"Don't have to." I stand grabbing the paper plate I had my food on and threw it into the trash can we had outside where we all ate. Sam does the same. "I wish we had a pool," I mumble.
"Yeah, would love to push you in one about now," Sam replies and I roll my eyes.
"Other way around hun. I would not let you push me and I'd just push you," I reply.
"You're not strong enough for that," he says and I scoff.
"I beg to differ," I said.
"Agree to disagree I guess," he shrugs.

I look back over and Austin and the other guys were just talking about something laughing.
"Wanna go play some video games?" I asked Sam.
"Yeah," he nods and we head inside leaving everyone alone.
I sit down on the couch grabbing a control and Sam follows. He sits next to me and I go onto Call of Duty.
"You'll never be able to beat me in this game... maybe we should play another," he tells me.
"Excuse me!" I exclaim and he grins. "I will beat you and I have before so don't placate me!" I tell him and he chuckles.
"I'm not doing anything, I'm spitting out facts" he says and I flip him off and he laughs. "Love you no matter how bad you are."
"Wow, I feel special" I mutter and he grins making me smile.
"Thanks for leaving me out there," Austin walks in as we began our game, killing each other.
"You were busy gossiping," I tell him and he sits down.
"Whatever," he mutters. "You two are lame with your games."
"No we aren't," we said in unison and laughed a bit.
"Lame," Austin shakes his head and Caleb and Kyle walk in laughing as well.
"I could take a fat ass nap!!" Caleb lays on the floor.
"Agreed," Kyle says laying next to him. I shake my head just playing with Sam. Only my lazy ass friends that I had no clue why I loved.

Austin was typing on his phone, while Caleb and Kyle wer talking, me and Sam playing. It was just like any other barbecue. And for some odd reason, it made me smile, because this was my life. I was with Sam, who I oddly enough loved. Who would've thought I was capable with my stunted ass, and I had great best friends.
This year has been a whirwild of emotions, yet it's been great. I'm excited for it to go on. This was our lives. Although we were all a little fucked up, we had each other.

THE END

******************************************

A/N

So... THE END.
Guys I'm finally deciding to finish the book. Its been a while since I lasted published, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This last chapter! I hope you enjoyed the whole book generally. I'll be coming out with more books, more things, new things. I hope you read in the future. I love you guys, thank you for reading my books and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope you liked this one and any others you've read if you have. You guys are the best. I entered the Wattys and I'm hoping that goes somewhere for me!! Thanks, I love you guys! Please stay posted with my newest books that will be coming out on wattpad v soon!! I really hope you enjoyed!!