ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ

After the two girls were finished asking Donghun way too much they finally went back to actually eating the food that was prepared.
They also drank a few drinks with each other and had some fun together.
All of it ended with the fact that Donghun once again couldn't get home on any way as on one hand no one was sober enough anymore to drive and on the other hand it was too late for any public transport as it was in the middle of the night once again.

"I'm sure you can sleep with Junhee again" Soyoung said, standing up from the table with a grin, stacking all the plates.
"Uhm, sure" Junhee mumbled when Donghun looked at him with his natural puppy eyes.
The little happy smile Donghun gave him after he said okay made his heart skip a beat. It's just so damn pretty.

"If you want, you can go and get ready first. I'll clean up here and then come as well" Junhee said, also standing up, taking the plates from his sister and bringing them to the sink.
Donghun nodded, even though the younger couldn't see and got up as well. "Good night" he said to the two girls, who also wished him a good night.

In the room of the younger he sat down on the bed, looking around in the room.
His eyes fixed on a picture that was framed and hanged up on the wall.
"That's why he was there..." Donghun mumbled to himself, smiling slightly.
"Who was where?", Junhee asked, entering his room looking at the older boy.
"I guess you were at the party because Sehyoon dragged you there" he explained.
"You know that idiot?", Junhee laughed, sitting down next to Donghun.
"Yeah, he's in a few lectures with me" Donghun told him.

"Are you going to sleep in those clothes?", Junhee then asked, coming back from the bathroom, fully changed, looking at Donghun who only took off his pants, still wearing the same shirt.
"Yeah, I guess so" he answered.
"And you're going to uni tomorrow wearing the same?"
"I guess so?", Donghun said laughed.
"Hell no. Stand up" Junhee told him and Donghun followed.
The younger eyes him from head to toe.
"You're not that much bigger than me. My stuff should fit you" Junhee said, turning around to his clothes, taking out a t-shirt and some sportpants.

____________
I know I've been promising that something is about to happen for like the last five chapters and it all sounds like lies buttt, there's something going on but it never fits in a few chapters bc I decided too keep all of them short. It always takes time to build something up so sorry that it always take so long for things to happen in this story ><

I hope you still liked it though ueu

Phi