••The Punishment•• ~ chapter 1

***Lesbian Sex Slave***

Ok people this is my third story, yes it is about supernatural and girl with girls ok so you still have time to change you mind about reading this if you don't like it tell me if you do I will keep writing ok here is chapter 1.

•The punishment•

My name is Breanna Smith, i'm 15 years old. I have medium length black hair and I'm very short. I live in a time where if your caught lying you will be very punished. Everyone knows that vampires, witches, warlocks, and demons are real, they really exicst. The evil ones live in the underworld and the good ones live around humans. The vampires are on top they aren't like the king and queens but the most beautiful. They are all so stunning, and mysterious and special that they just ranked on top. The witches and warlocks ranked second because of there powers and human ranked third. Oh and FYI vampires are not aloud to bite humans and if they do they are sent to the underworld, the humans that are older than 18 are aloud to donate blood. It was a ritual to ask your children, when they turned 15, what thier sexuality was. It was extreamly natural and open to be a lesbian, gay or bisexual. When I turned 15 I was scared to tell my parents that I was a lesbian so I told them I was straight. I was sent to a straight factory because my patents needed more money. When a guy came to make me his slave he found out that I was a lesbian and told my parents. Since I had lied to them I was sent to a 'Vampire Lesbian Sex Slave Factory'. So here I am sitting naked in a room filled with a bunch of other naked lesbians waiting for a lesbian or bisexual vampire to come and buy us. They go buy smell of our blood and looks. Then the door opened, pulling me out of my thoughts. A women walked in she looked about a head taller than me, she was very pale with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. All the girls including me stood up as tall as we could as she looked us over.