•••CrAzY•••

Ok guys Im like so extreamly sorry that it has taken me forever to post but I have been so busy and I got a spider bite which was a black widow and don't worry lol I didn't die but it didn't into my bloodstream or I would have. Soo since so many ppl begged here you go(: sorry bout the cliffhanger hehe

Chapter 5

•••Crazy•••

The minute my hand touched her cold stomach I relaxed.

I let out a small sigh thinking she was going to make me touch an off limits area.

I layed there taken in everything and thinking about how thankful I was to not have to sleep on the floor or standing. I was happy to know my masters name, Elena, it was just as beautiful as she was.

I just hoped that she wouldn't rush into things and end up going farther than I wanted to sooner than I was willing too. She started making me rub her stomach in little circles.

But before I could notice my hand was going low each circle my hand touched the inside of her thigh. I had know idea what to do. I mean I didn't expect her to do that at all.

So much for taking it slow...

I couldn't move or say anything I didn't know whether to say something out just go along with the flow.

Her hand was still resting on top of my hand and it was sitting on the inside of her thigh.

Then she moved my hand and her body closer to me.

She started to nibble on my ear and she made me rub the lacy panties she had on. I moans really loud because I felt how wet she was.

She began to lick my neck in rythm but then I got cold. She was no longer in the bed with me.

I didn't even have time to be hurt or relise what happened or even why she left me, because the bed ever so slightly shifted and she was at my side again.

She handed me a bag from Victoria Secret and whispered into my ear "Change into that outfit for me and I'll go crazy."

That was all I needed to hear for me to jump out from the warm blakets to put on this "outfit".

It was all black and lacy but it had two little side pockets with stuff inside. Since I had gotten into it so quickly I desided to take a peak inside.

One of the pockets had a whip and handcuffs which got me excited by just looking at them. I couldn't help it so I admit I'm a little kinky ;). I put those back into the pocket and opened the next one.

Inside was a long medium think shiny black vibator. Just thinking of her using that with me made me beyond wet.

I left the bathroom after closing the pockets and walked into the room with my master staring at me lustfully.

Elena's ( Breanna's Master) P.O.V.

She walked out if the bathroom five minutes after I sent her in to change. She came out looking more beautiful than I had imagined.

Her face was flushed red which made me lust for her more.

She crawled into bed and I moved on top of her. I snapped open the pocket to her left.

I had the whip and handcuffs inside.

Then we had an unbeliveable kinky night.

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

How did you guys like thatt? I tried my best sorry if it's short! Please vote and comment I promise I'll try harder to update for you guys!! I

-Peace(:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME

LOVE YOUU!! ;)