Chapter 5- last night

November 27th 2024
6 years 7 months
3 years 4 months
David's pov
I woke up with liza snuggled into my bare chest and mason and Isabella sprawled across us and the bottom of the bed. I kissed Lizas head lightly and got out of bed trying not to wake my favorite people.
Today is the day before me and liza can call each other husband and wife which I'm so excited for since it's all I've ever wanted. Also at noon today we are both going are separate ways and I'm spending the night with the boys and liza is going for her girly day and it's going to be extra fun since mason is coming with me and Isabella is going with liza since both of them are going to be a big part of our wedding. Out of all my family and best friends I decided that I was going to have mason as my best man and liza decided that her head bridesmaid was going to be Isabella. There is so much excitement around our wedding and after tomorrow we are going to Hawaii for a week without the kids for the first time and it's going to be the longest we have ever spent away from them which is a super scary thought but they're six and three so it shouldn't be too bad plus they're staying with Lizas parents which will be super fun for them as they love Lizas mom and dad.
I walked into the bathroom and peed before jumping in the shower, I shaved before getting out and drying off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and then walked into my office where I had my suit in the cupboard. I looked at it and it gave me a buzz about how tomorrow liza is literally going to be my wife which is my favorite thing to think about. It was black and had a light pink shirt since the theme is light pink since all the bridesmaids are wearing light pink. It also had a bow tie and mason had the same little suit which was pretty cute.
I walked downstairs and poured myself some cereal, I ate before going back upstairs to wake up my three.
As I walked in, Liza had mason and Izzy snuggled into her whilst they were asleep and she was on her phone probably scrolling through social media. "Morning, fiancée" I whispered kissing her head "oh wow that's the last day you can call me that" she replied looking shocked and excited "I know that's why I said it" I replied. Just then Izzy started to stir and woke up stretching her arms out to me. I picked her up and pulled her into my bare chest since I was still only wearing Calvin kleins from my shower. Her curls were all in her face and it was the cutest thing in the world she drubbed her eyes and then wrapped her arms round my neck and rested her head on my shoulder "are you still tired little princess?" I asked kissing her head she nodded and yawned and it was so unbelievably cute.

Soon mason woke up and the kids ate breakfast before we all got dressed and packed for our night in the hotels which are near the beach that me and liza are getting married on.

It soon got to noon and I was saying goodbye to my girls. "I love you Izzy, see you tomorrow when you're looking like the pretty princess that you already are" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek and liza did the same to mason. The kids were both put into the Uber's while me and liza said goodbye. She looked at me and her eyes filled with tears a little "Baby are you serious?" I asked laughing at her but pulling her into a hug "I love you" she said "i love You too liza and I'm so excited to be able to call you my wife tomorrow" I said kissing her. She kissed back and when we pulled away to wrapped her arms around me once more. "Okay baby I love you bye" I said to her as I walked to the Uber "I love you bye" she replied also getting into her Uber. "Mace are you ready for the best boys night ever" I said to my son sitting next to me "yep" he replied putting on his shades as if he was in a movie.

We soon arrived at the hotel and all the boys were waiting. Jason, Ilya, Alex Ernst, Alex, Todd, Heath, zane, Scotty and Jeff all stood waiting. "There he is" Scotty said patting me on the shoulder as me and mason walked over making me smile "last night of freedom" Jason said to me "not really" I replied "here we go lovesick David strikes again" Todd joked "Liza really has you wrapped around her finger baby" zane said "why are you talking about mom when this is boys night?" Mason asked looking up at me "Mace has a point" Alex said shrugging. We all headed into the hotel and sorted out rooms and put our things away before heading out for dinner.

We went to a chipotle and ordered an unbelievable amount of food that was way too much for us all to eat but we attempted it before going back to the hotel again and hanging out whilst most people drank.

Lizas pov
We arrived at the hotel we were staying in and Izzy's face lit up as she saw it "it looks like a castle mommy" she said "a perfect fit for my little princess" I added making her smile. We got out of the Uber and Kristen, my sisters, Carly, Erin, Corinna and Mariah game running to us. "There she is!!" Kristen practically screamed wrapping me in a hug "what about me?" Isabella asked frowning "there's Izzy!" She said with the same excitement picking out Izzy and spinning her around making Izzy giggle. I gave everyone hugs and Isabella had found her way onto Kristens hip as we walked up to our rooms. I excitedly pushed open the door and walked into the extremely big room. It had a huge double bed and a sofa and a dressing table "wow mommy I think we are princesses" Isabella said as we walked around causing everyone to laugh a little "Sure we are" I replied.

We soon left the hotel and went to dinner. We went to a pretty fancy restaurant and it was so good. After we went to get our nails done we did some shopping and I let Izzy pick some stuff out for herself.
We all bought watching pyjamas which would make super cute pictures. We walked along the beach for a while and then went back to the hotel room as it began to get dark. We all got changed into our pyjamas and put on face masks. We took endless amounts of pictures and it was super funny and it was like Isabella was one of us which was so fun.
We ate even more food and all relaxed before 11pm when it was time to go to bed. Izzy was still surprisingly awake even though it's hours past her bedtime.

I had been laying in bed for a while before I heard a little voice "Mommy are you asleep?" Izzy asked me "no, come here" I said opening the covers of the extremely large double bed. "I miss mason and daddy" she said snuggling into me "me too iz" i replied kissing her head "can we Talk to them?" She asked "I suppose so" I replied taking my phone from the bedside table It rung a few times before David picked up with mason. "Daddy, mason!!" Izzy said excitedly "how's our girls?" David asked "good, missing you two a lot though" I replied "daddy we put on face masks and I got my nails painted and we had super fun" Izzy shouted to David showing him her matching white nails with one sparkly one on our ring fingers that we got done to match. "We got chipotle and then we played funny games" mason said back "I cant wait to see you tomorrow babe" David said to me "I know you're going to look so handsome" I said imagining how cute he's going to look "and you're going to look super beautiful" he replied "okay well I suppose we better all go to sleep then it will come quicker" I said "yeah you're right, I love you both bye" he said "we love you too" I replied ending the FaceTime.
Me and Izzy got comfy and she was snuggled into me. We soon fell asleep which took a long time considering how unbelievably excited we are for the big day tomorrow.

A/n
Ooooo the wedding is next chapterrr! Thank you all so much for reading ily all a lot and I'm very sorry for how irregularly I post ❤️
-Emily ❤️