Epilogue

Puneet POV :

I was sitting at my rented hotel room sorry decorated rented hotel room when I got a call 

Soon to be wifey: Hey !! All ready for tomorrow?

Me: Yeah in fact I am actually waiting for tomorrow

Soon to be wifey: Patience my fiancée, few more hours and then we will be together

Me: Yeah I am dying for that moment, you know that I am not planning to let you go away from me ever right? I will always keep you alongside me 

Soon to be wifey: I am waiting too for that moment so you better not die before that

Me: I won't!! I will be waiting by the altar, to make you my wife and my life 

Soon to be wife: That was cheesy 

Me: It was true though 

Soon to be wife: Mom is here got to go 

Me: Okay spend as much time as you want now, tomorrow I will have you all by myself

Soon to be wife: Okay !! I am hanging up, good night !!

Me: Good night Jaan 

I know she heard it but she did not reply she must be trying not to blush now in front of her mother. 

A few days ago I never thought this could be my life where I would get married to someone I love, yes I love this girl, I love her a lot and now she is going to be there with me for the rest of my life ... 

Four weeks ago : 

After I saw Amayra walking away I became upset, hurt that I had let her go, I took a leave for some time and went back to my place, I kept reading her letter, memorizing everything she said, I have become mad, sitting in my bed sleeping or reading that letter and remembering our goodbye... 

My parents called me I kept ignoring their calls when I did not answer they called my watchman and asked about me, that traitor gave my information to them. My parents saw my state and tried talking to me at first I did not let them when they forced I snapped and broke down blaming them for my misery and problems, they were shocked to see me cry, I told them how they affected me, on how they had a hand in my state, my mom held me for a while, she actually got over her problems and tiffs and started caring for me, she said that because I acted all strong every time and never showed my emotions she thought it is better if she does not raise sensitive topics like their tiff and differences. I told her how I heard her say one day to her friend that I was the reason she was still in that hell, that broke her and she apologized profusely and she told me the truth that while I was one of the reasons they were together because they did not want to hurt me, the other reason is that they had differences they did not have the guts to take that step of separation so it was not my fault.

They spent time with me for few weeks, they were civil and nice to each other which made me talk about Amayra, they encouraged me to pursue it, they even told me the reason behind them forcing me to settle down with my Ex, they saw me sad, quiet and engrossed in my work that they thought she could change my life and they regret that they did not try to know my feelings.

After lots of talks with my parents, I quit my job and asked dad if I can take care of his business to which he readily agreed, then I and my family took a flight to Texas where Amayra's mom lived.

Two weeks ago : 

When we arrived at her place, Amayra's mother opened the door, I apologized to her profusely and told her how I loved her daughter and wanted her hand in marriage. My parents stopped me from talking because I was freaking out and my mom went to her mom and requested Amayra's hand for me. Having my parents helped and they sent me to her brother's room while they discussed stuff. He did not say a word for a while...

Him: Oye 

Me: Yeah?

Him : So you like her ?

Me: I love her 

Him: Good !! If you hurt her you are dead

Me: If I hurt her I will kill myself 

Him: I like you, she talked about you when she was here

Me: She did?

Him: Yes 

Me: What did she say?

Him: She loves you, mom already knew about you

Me: She knows I hurt Amayra?

Him: Kind off 

Me: Oh 

Him: Don't worry, you will get my sister

Me: How do you know?

Him: Because you got over your fear ...

The rest of the days included her mom asking me all sorts of questions about my financial status, my personal life, my past, my present, plans for the future, etc. My parents were scared of her too, what to do I did hurt her right?

She asked my parents to leave me with her and they left for a while, she made me do stuff tested my patience, observed me like a hawk, and then called my parents. After talking to them we all headed to India. 

I went to her workplace and proposed to her in front of everyone even her mom and brother were present and now we are getting married tomorrow.

The D -Day 

I was waiting for her at the altar when I finally saw her clad in the most gorgeous lehenga, I know I was a lucky guy, my bride did look beautiful. Amayra wore a maroon lehenga with simple jewelry which was totally her style , while she walked to the alter I saw her face , it had a big smile with cute blush, she glanced at me while walking and I gave her a wink which made her all shy and lowered her eyes. I met her midway, held her hand helped her in getting on the dias. We did our rituals, exchanged vows, tied the knot and I finally applied vermillion on her forehead, now I could say she was mine !!

We were having food now when I thought its time to tease her and whispered in her ears

Puneet: Its time wifey, I cannot wait to get out of here and make you mine

(I thought she was going to blush and hide her face )

Amayra: I was wondering when were you going to ask ?? (Wink !!)

(Her reply got me shocked)

Puneet: Where is my shy Amayra? What did you do to her?

Amayra: She decided its time she loosens up a little and has fun

Puneet: Though I love this side of yours, I think I like it better when you blush 

Amayra:  Then you would get what you want !! I could blush as much as you want tonight !!

Puneet : I love you wifey !!

Amayra: I love you too sweetheart !!

                                                                                     The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

So this is the end, it is an unedited version and I will edit it once I have some free time, hopefully, you liked my work.

If you didn't that is okay too, I am a new writer so I am still learning how to do this

Thank you for reading !!

With Love,

Indu