chapter 15

Alia's p.o.v

"Okay I heard about everything that happened today and I need you to give me detailed information, everything that happened and why is Zion Enrique Knight dropping you off after school?,Alia Stephanie Trey Bailey talk to me now" my mum said with her hands crossed on her chest and her feet tapping on the floor like she was ready for a fight if I didn't comply.

"Mum I will tell you okay....just let me eat please before I go to bed we will talk about this, i promise"I said as I tried to eat my potatoes and failed again for the third time already.

After the display of love at the cafeteria which seems like it's officially the place where all the drama in my life takes place now, Zion took me to the field, and we talked, and we both agreed we take things slowly, baby steps as I suggested, then after our classes for the day, he dropped me off at home which freaked my mum out.

Now I wanted to have my dinner and she didn't want a no for an answer, well how do you tell your mum you are now dating a guy that your friends warned you about and that you've strangely fallen in love with who the school know as a bad guy or whatever Zion's reputation was.

"And jeez mum you called me my full name just cause you want to know how your daughters' relationship life is doing?"I said.

"You don't know the level of trouble you are in right young lady?" Mum said the annoyance evident on her face.

"Oh please take it easy on the child, she just got a boyfriend not murder anyone, you are being unnecessarily harsh" Nana scolded Mum.

"Oh nanny I think you are taking the boyfriend issue too lightly for my liking she.....she's in a relationship already that is growing up too fast!!" Mum said dramatically and threw her hands in the air.

"She's 17 not a baby anymore perfectly old enough to have ten if she chooses to"Nana said as she served me the chicken soup.

"She is my baby!" Mum said, honestly I was so tempted to roll my eyes at the drama but I had to stop myself if I wanted to sleep well tonight.

"Mum...nana hello! Am right here" I said.

"Exactly so you better eat quickly cause you have explanations to do Young lady," Mum said as she annoyingly stabbed the chicken on her plate.

Lord help me not to roll. my eyes, please.

After the meal, I hurriedly ran upstairs to my room to shower because I knew we would have that talk and was going to be a very long one.

A minute after I was done combing my hair and getting into bed my room door was pulled open and my mum came in.

Who needs to knock before entering your daughter's room right? A voice said I'm my head

Help me not to roll my eyes please heavens!

"Hi mum," I said as she sat down on my bed with her hands crossed on her chest and a very stern look on her face, this was going to be intense.

"Alia Stephanie Trey Bailey, please tell me the truth before I lose my mind" Mum said calmly, It was weird for someone who was already mad at me.

"Mum you know I would never do what you wouldn't do" I said.

"Well, I never kissed a boy under the rain at age 17!" Mum said throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

"I wasn't there so I wouldn't know"I said blurting my thoughts out before thinking.

"Are you calling me a liar Alia?" Mum said this time I knew if wasn't really in trouble all this while, I was so in trouble now.

"No no no no Mum that's not what I meant am sorry" I said hoping it would calm her down.

"Why did you get into a relationship with that boy?" Mum said coldly which made me wonder if this was the woman I'd been living with all my life.

"Cause my heart said so?"I said slowly not wanting to annoy her any further.

"Your heart? You are using that line Alia?" mum said.

"What line? Am telling you the truth"i said.

Honestly, I was already tired of the conversation cause I myself was still confused about the whole thing.

"Alia you know there is a thing as teenage pregnancy right?" mum said.

This time I couldn't resist it anymore, I rolled my eyes and gave her the Are you kidding me look.

"Mum seriously? you going that far already?"I had to ask.

"Yes, 'cause I don't know what that boy is capable of doing," Mum said.

"How about you trust me? that's something parents do right? trust their kids....heard of that before?"I said.

"Don't be Sly with me right now Alia this is for your good" Mum said.

"Mum this conversation is not working, how about we talk in the morning when you are willing to hear what I have to say"I said.

"Alia baby I love you, you are all I have and I don't want any stupid boy to hurt you, especially someone as unpredictable as Zion" Mum said with genuine concern.

"I know Mum, I do, but I've chosen to try this out with him, just trust me please, "I said as I took my mum's hands in mine.

"I trust you baby it's Zion I don't trust but I would give you the benefit of the doubt okay" Mum said and pecked me on my forehead.

"Thanks, Mum and I promise I won't let you down" I said.

"Good night baby," Mum said and tucked me into bed.

"Goodnight Mum," I said as she left the room.

Thank the heavens that was over quickly.

As I closed my eyes to sleep many thoughts began flowing through my head, I sighed and closed my eyes so the sleep could Come.

But even after twenty minutes I still couldn't sleep that was when I heard the sound of a window breaking and turned to see that someone had thrown a stone into my room from my window, I went over to see who it was but didn't see anyone.

I turned and saw that the stone was painted red and there was a note tied to it.

With fear in my heart, I opened it and it read.

"Alia Trey Bailey, we are coming for you and everything you love"

"Oh my God"
************************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Until next time
Xoxo.