chapter 11

Happy Valentine's day😍😍

Alia's p.o.v

While my mouth and body were betraying me, my brain decided to take control, I didn't know how my hands found his chest but before I knew it I was pushing him off me with every strength I had.

I took both him and myself unaware, Zion just stared at me with calculating eyes like he was trying to figure something out, while I sat there with swollen red lips, I held eye contact with him not knowing what to think, the kiss had left me breathless and my head was a bit fuzzy.

"What's your problem, Zion," I said after a while when I finally recollected myself.

"Shut up," he said and started driving.

"You don't shut me up! You can't keep doing this, this has to stop Zion Enrique Knight" I said.

"What your problem Trey girl I said shut up is that so hard"Zion said this time there was a hint of anger in his voice.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, he kisses me then I tell him to stop and all he could say was shut up, I felt the anger running in my veins all I could think of at that moment was slapping the life out of him, I couldn't believe my lips betrayed me for this fool, this annoying excuse of a human.

"Stop the car!!! I said stop the freeking car I can't be in the same space with you right now, stop the car Zion!!!!!" I said angrily and he pulled over.

Angrily I picked up my bag and opened the door, as I was about to get down he held my hands stopping me, I turned to look at him and then at his hands and back at him, I was angry at this fool and he had the nerve to hold my hands, how impossible could this Zion boy get.

"It's raining you can't just get down like that"Zion said with a frown on his face.

"Well, I rather be on the battlefield with bullets flying around than be in the same place with you!"I said and yanked my hands away from him then got down from the car.

I slammed the door so hard and immediately started walking, we were close to my house already so I didn't care about the rain or about how soaked I was going to be, all I wanted was to get away from this boy monster.

He was throwing my mind into confusion, he was messing with my brains, I never begged or asked for his attention, so why was he giving it to me and still making me feel horrible about it, why was he giving too many signals and then hurting me for them, how could a boy be more complicated than Zion knight, I am the girl he was never meant to notice so why did he notice me? he kisses me this moment and the next he's telling me to shut up? He told me he loved me and then he took my friends away from me, I hated him for all the pains and things I felt for him, I hated him for everything he was doing.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and it stopped me instantly, I turned around and saw Zion, he was wearing a red Huddie that he hadn't worn before and he had another one in his hands, without saying a word or asking he pushed my bag to the floor and wore me the other one he was holding, then he used his fingers to raise my chin to look at him.

This boy in front of me was confusing, his blue eyes were pulling me into it's depth, it was telling me things, I did know how a man's eyes could speak without a word coming out of his mouth, the way he looked at me melted my heart and whatever anger there was, was gone, he said sorry but not with words, I saw a broken man in his eyes, something I had never seen before.

The boy I was with under the rain wearing the same colour of huddie was a Zion that wanted me, a Zion that I don't know how I knew this but he loved me, which was strange, strange because Zion was never meant to love this little Alia, the king couldn't have fallen in love with the maid, the arrogant,cocky boy I know or met at Excellency high wasn't capable of love so why was this boy in front of me that looks horrible like Zion telling me he loves me, even tho not with words, his eyes said everything. But there was also something else there, I saw a broken boy in his eyes, how could ones eyes hold so much, they say the eyes are the gate way to the soul, I never believed it, but right now and right here I did.

His gaze dropped from my eyes to my lips, he used his thumb finger to trace my lips causing a kind of sensation to run through me, it was like his touch was placing mini kisses on my lips, and slowly he pulled me into a kiss but this time I wanted it, and this time it felt different, this time his kisses were gentle, and soothing.

In one swift motion, Zion pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and subconsciously I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss.

We were in our world, ignorant of the rain and the fact that I was actually in front of my house, all that mattered at that moment was us, our kisses said so many things to each other, making me wonder if this king of our school had fallen in love with me.

"Alia Trey Bailey!" I heard my mum's voice say which made me pull out of the kiss but Zion didn't drop me.

I turned and saw my mum with an umbrella, and that's when I realized the rain wasn't heavy anymore and it was just drizzling, I turned back to face Zion and told him with my eyes that he could drop me now, which he smiled and did.

Awkwardly I turned to face my mother after picking up my bag from the floor, I couldn't even dare look at her at the moment, I didn't know what to say or what to do, so I just stood there staring at the ground.

"Good evening ma'am, I'm Zion Enrique Knight and I decided to drop your daughter home since she slept in the library and missed her ride home" Zion said not in the awkward boyly way, but with a kind of confidence like he wasn't caught kissing a girl by the girls mother. I admired that confidence.

"And by dropping her off you meant assaulting her lips in front of my house?" Mum said with that 'how dare you kiss my daughter I would kill you tone'

"Mum please I can explain, "I said finally speaking up.

"Oh young lady don't you worry, YOU would explain, now both of you inside" Mum said emphasizing the you, which meant I was in trouble.

I turned to look at Zion only to find him already Starring at me, that look in his eyes where still there and it made me bite my lips, he took my hands in his and we both followed my mum who was already inside the house.

On getting inside nanny Abby gave Zion a pair of clothing to change into making me wonder how she got it while I went upstairs to my room to change too, everything I had was soaked but surprisingly the water didn't get to my phone, in other not to keep my mum Waiting I quickly hurried up and made my way back to the dining.

On getting there Zion was already sipping a cup of tea which I bet nanny Abby made for him, and there was a big blanket wrapped around him, I awkwardly took my seat next to his and then my mum came in.

She took the seat in front of Zion and with the look on her face I knew she was pissed, and the pissed version of my mother wasn't something I wanted to ever encounter again.

"So explain, the both of you, "mum said

"Am sorry"

"She is my girlfriend"

I and Zion both said at the same time, what Zion said stopped whatever I was about to say I turned to look at him and he just took another sip of his tea.

"What?" mum said.

"Yes ma'am, Alia is my girlfriend" Zion said with a smirk on his face.

This boy was going to be the death of me. I said in my mind and mentally face-palmed myself.

************************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Until next time
(Xoxo)

And Happy Valentine's day once again.