~Ep12 Light~

5 month after the excident

It's been 5 month Jimin coma. Everyday Y/n come to visit and take care of Jimin. She has to take care herself, yes she pregnat 5 month already.

How does she manage her pregnant without Jimin in her presence? It's hard to accept, but here's the allegation of his life.

She also manages the business of Jimin with her cleverness and power to continue Jimin's delusions. Everyone knows who is she belong..she is the property King of mafia, PARK JIMIN.

She will never leave Jimin this time, where Jimin really needs support from her. Everyone support Y/n..thats the good things.

Y/N POV

She stroked her pregnant belly, and wishper:

"Hey babby, can you tell your daddy to wake up from coma

"Hey babby, can you tell your daddy to wake up from coma.? Mummy miss his smile, his eyes smiling as he laughed...Mummy..mum..."

Her tears ran down like a waterfall on her cheeks while she put hear head on the bed next to jimin,and she hold Jimin's fingers.😭😭

Please Jimin, I need you in my life. I miss you, please wake up honey, our babies need you..

Then...

JIMIN POV

I heard someone crying next to me. My head so hurt. How long I sleep? Then I try to open my eyes slowly, i can see some light..then I look the person...Y/N? Why is she crying??

"Y/n ~~~"

She up her head stop crying and stare at me. She looks surprised and shock. The she cry again...ohh y/n~😅

"Jimin...is that really you? Are you already wake up?? Do you know me? How are--"

She ask me nonstop..hahaha.

"Y/n stop..."

I slowly sit down then kiss her lips and she quiet immediatley

"Yes jagiya..It's me..Your men..Look at me, I already wakeup because of your bless, pray for me..I know you jagiya...slow down okey sweetie .."

I smile and stroked her cheeks sofly and and stared at her eyes. The I saw her belly....wait?!

"Y/n....are you..pregg...pregnant??"

I pointed to her belly, and she smiles sweetly.

"Yes Jimin...do you remember the day you got fired with a gun? Did you heard my last word before you faint..?"

"Yess....I remember Y/n"

Then Y/n find something in her beg, and give me a smol paper, I close my mouth with my palm after I see it..the result of ultrasound scan.

the result of ultrasound scan

"Seriously Y/n...??" I wishpered.

"You know what Jimin, we have twins..."

She smile and cry in the same time. I know what is she feel right now. I pulled her arms and hugged her tight in my chest.

I can't explain what I feel right now. Happy, sad, and excited in the same time. We gonna have one big family.

I smile and thanks god for everything..Y/n wait for me. I need to cure my hurts and ready to take another step.

"Our wedding..Our future..Our family"

Our family"

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○

Heyy Yeorobun..

Sorry for my late update.

The next episode is the last episode.

Thanks for your all support.

I miss you guys..

Borahae..💜💜