Ch.5- Mine

Ch.5

I was rinsing the shampoo out of hair when I felt hands on my waist...

_________________________________________

"Get out Wilkinson" I said, still rinsing the shampoo out of my hair.

"But babe!" He whined. "Nope!" "Ugh! Fine" he said getting out of the shower, wrapping a white towel around his waist. I peeked out of the shower to make sure he left, and as I looked he was walking out of the door. I put conditioner in my hair and you know how that goes and then I shaved my legs.

When I got out, I walked into our bedroom in the hotel and grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom to change. I put on a black tank top, white high-waisted shorts, a light blue cardigan, and my light blue vans. I brushed my hair and blow dried it. I got out my flat iron to make my hair a little more perfect. I put on a little bit of makeup, just a little eyeliner, mascara, my

'Naked Lunch' eyeshadow from MAC, and light pink lipgloss.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone off the charger and put it in my purse, along with my lipgloss, wallet, and emergency phone charger. When I walked into the living room of our hotel room, Sammy and Jake looked at me. Sammy's jaw dropped and Jake just looked over at Sammy and laughed. Sammy stood up and walked over to me and said,"You look beautiful babe" while kissing my cheek. I blushed a little but said,"thank you!"

"Anyone hungry?" I asked. "YAS!" Sammy and Jake said in unison. I just giggled and said,"okay. What do you guys want" "whatever you want baby" Sammy said. "Ummm...chipotle!" I said smiling. "That sounds like a great idea!" Jake said in his Transformers voice. I just laughed and grabbed my keycard off the counter and slipped it in my purse while walking out the door, followed by Sammy and Jake.

"WHERE ARE WE?!" I yelled getting pissed off at the GPS in the rental car that we got. "How about we just turn around and ask that guy right there" Jake said, pointing at a boy standing on the sidewalk, waiting to cross the street. I rolled down the window and said,"Excuse me? Do you know where Chipotle is?" I asked the tall, dark haired boy. "Well, gorgeous...you turn down there and th-" he started to say until he was cut off by Sammy. "DON'T flirt with her! She is MY girlfriend!" I turned to Sammy and whisper-yelled,"stop! he's just trying to be nice and help us out!" He just crossed his arms and I looked back at the boy helping us. "Sorry about that, but where is Chipotle?" I apologized. "That's fine. Keep going straight past this next street and take a right. Then you take a left and pass two more streets and turn right and it's on your right" he said, using his hands to show me. "Ummm...I think I got it. Thank you so much! Bye!" "No problem! Bye"

I started driving off and said,"Sammy! What the hell was that all about?!" I yelled. "He was flirting with you and he needs to know that you are MINE" he said back to me. I thought it was really sweet that he got a little mad that someone else was flirting with me.

When we were done eating Chipotle, we went back to the hotel. "Guys, I'm reaaaaaally tired..." I said, walking to the bedroom. "I'll come with" Sammy said, smiling at me. "Ok, but we're not making out or doing anything that's going on in your head!" I laughed. "Pshhh, I wasn't thinking that!" He said. I just giggled and went into the bedroom and changed into my yoga pants and my Jack & Jack t-shirt. Sammy walked in the room as I was getting into the bed. "Are you going to change into something more comfortable?" I asked him. "Um, sure" he said, walking to his suitcase. He usually slept only in his boxers but since it was noon and we were in a hotel room with Jake, he put on some sweatpants and took his shirt off. His abs are so perfectly defined. He laid down in the bed and I rested my head on his chest, tracing his abs while he played with my hair. I soon fell asleep, thinking of my future with Sammy.

I woke up, still laying on Sammy's chest. I looked up and he was still asleep. I had an idea! I slowly got out of bed and tip toed into the living room. "Hey Jake! Wanna do something fun?" I said smirking.

A/N

Hey babes! CLIFF HANGER! I know...you hate me!😉lol. I will be updating soon tho! Comment what u think Ellie is up to! Also, Alice isn't a part of daddylinsky anymore, but there is someone else! TORI!!!!! Tori is really sweet and she is a really good writer! Love ya! Byeee!😘❤️

~Willow~