Ch.3- Digi Tour

It's been 5 days since Sammy and I kissed. I know this might sound cheesy, but I felt a connection. There are hopefully going to be a lot more kisses like that in our future!

"Hey Ellie, can I ask you something?" Sammy and I were cuddled up watching Netflix and he asked me a question."Yeah, what is it?" "Can we make it official to people that we are dating? Unless you don't want us to be dating" he said the last part a little quiet. "Of course we can! I was going to ask you the same thing soon" "good" Both of us leaned in and shared another good kiss. I was so happy to be with Sammy. He was my everything.

*A few weeks later*

I had just gotten home from school and I started working on my homework while eating a bowl of chips. I finished up and decided to check Instagram and I had lots of followers already since Sammy and I had made our relationship official, so now I have almost 1k followers. It's crazy! I was scrolling through my notifications of pictures I was tagged in when Sammy called me. "Hey baby!" "Hey! Can I come over for a little bit?" "Yeah, I would love for you to. See you in a few!" "Okay, bye"

Sammy got to my house and he said,"I need to tell you something and ask you something" "ok" "well, you know how Jack J. and Jack G. have a tour, Digi Fest?" "Mhm" "they asked me if I wanted to come" "Sammy! That's great! Did you tell them yes?!" "Yea, but I wanted to know..." "Continue..." "Do you want to come with me?" I took a short pause, I mean c'mon! I was being invited to be a part of Digi Fest!

"O-of course!" "Great" he kissed my forehead and we shared a nice, warm hug, it was a long hug too. Before he let go he said,"I'm glad you're going to be with me" "me too"

*later that night*

Sammy and I were snuggled up together in my bed watching TV. I had fallen asleep in his arms, I didn't think it was that long though. I woke up to Sammy's phone dinging. "Hey baby. How long was I sleeping?" "Ummm...about 2 hours" "oh...wow! Thank you for staying with me" I said groggily. "Anything for you baby" he said, kissing the top of my head. "Sorry, is my phone the reason why you woke up?" "No, I woke up before it dinged" I lied to him, not wanting him to feel bad. "Ok. That was Jack G. and Jack J. texting me that we are leaving for Digi Fest on Saturday morning. We have to be at the airport by 5 am so we will have to leave the house by 4:45 am." "That's early, but ok! How much do I need to pack?" "Well, we are going to be there for about 3 months but I don't know how much clothing that is for a girl, but I'm guessing that you need to pack for about 2 or 3 weeks because you can wear stuff more than once and knowing you, you're probably going to go shopping a lot." "Aww! You know me so well! haha" I said a little amazed at how he knew that. "Well, since is Wednesday, I'm going to go ahead and start packing.

*time skip-Saturday-4:25am*

'BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-' I pulled the cord of my wall, annoyed by the sound. I mean, who doesn't hate an alarm clock? "Ugh! It's 4:15 already?" I rolled over to Sammy who was in deep sleep, obviously since he didn't wake up to the alarm clock,"Sammy? Baby? Babyyyy?" I was gently shaking him, gradually shaking him with more force. I decided to kiss him, but tease a little to see if he was awake and just messing around with me. I brushed my lips against his...no reaction. I gently rubbed my hand against his abs and brushed my lips against his softly again and then he cupped my face with his hands and said,"just kiss me already" with his eyes still closed. I smiled but kissed him anyways. After probably 15 seconds of kissing, I said,"ok, we need to get ready to go, it's already..." I checked the clock again,"4:17. C'mon" "okayyy" he moaned. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I also put on my leggings, Jack & Jack t-shirt, and my uggs. I only put a little mascara and I wasn't hungry yet so I just planned on waiting until we got to Atlanta(idk...I just looked up some places to where they were going and picked one) to go eat. "Hey baby? Where are my two suitcases?" "I put them in the car already" "aww! Thank you" I kissed him on the cheek and we left the house.

When we got to the airport(we picked Jack & Jack up on the way) we walked in the door and waited about 5 minutes and they called our flight on the intercom saying that we were ready to board. We got on and it was two seats on each row so Sammy and I sat together and Jack G. and Jack J. sat together. I put my earbuds in and started listening to 'Cold Hearted' and I rested my head on Sammy's shoulder and he rested his head on my head. I almost immediately fell asleep.

"Ellie? Baby? Wake up, we're here" I decided to pretend like I was still asleep, like he did to me earlier that morning. He started brushing his lips against mine like I did to him. And then I didn't move, so he tucked my hair behind my ear and brushed his lips against mine again and I cupped his face with my hands and said,"just kiss me already" he grinned, knowing what I did and went along with it.

We were waiting for our luggage and I looked over and saw someone..."oh shit! Sammy!" I grabbed onto Sammy and held onto him as tight as I could.

A/N

Hey babes! What's up! I know...cliff hanger! Well, I'm probably not going to update for another week...sorry😁 but I hope u guys enjoyed it! Vote for it! Also, if u really like it so far, tell ur friends to check it out! Thx! Love ya😘

~Willow~