Without a response back to him, we appear at my floor.

We take our time walking to my near by room, feeling each breath re-entering into our lungs.

We stop in front of the door, reading my assigned numbers.

I pull the key out of my pocket, receiving no problem in opening the door.

ADRIANNA'S POV.

I am relieved to finally leave this hospital, I am more than thankful to finally not feel an ache roaming through my head.

I decide to look through my cell phone, in case of a missed call or so.

Note one message or call, I click on my contacts to find Niall's number.

And, I forgot to say.....I'm ever so thankful to have my memory back completely!

Almost saying it aloud, I'm glad I shut my mouth just in time Niall's voice sounds on the

phone.

"Adrianna?" He says in the most adorable Irish accent I've ever heard.

"Hey, Niall."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but...."

"Yeah?" He curiously questions.

"Niall, um.... I'm really sorry about before..."

"It wasn't your fault that for all of that.."

"Well, I shouldnt've rejected you so like that..you know."

-"I never gave you a chance." I add.

"Forget about the past. Uh, do you still wanna' go back to where we were at the beginning."

With a smile, I easily return the wanted gesture. "Of course. Remember that note you gave me?"

"I'll always remember the words I urgently had to write to you."

"Listen carefully next time you hear the ice cream truck." We both say in unison.

And, for the first time ever, he says only three words to me that mean the whole world.

"I love you."

"I love you way more." I wipe the tear falling from my right eye.

"No. No. I love you infinity times more, forever and always." He responds, melting every inch of me.

"You and I, we don't wanna' be like them. We can make it till' the end, nothing can come between you and I. Not even the Gods above could separate the two of us, nothing can come between you and I. Oh, you and I."

-He adds, singing to me like an angel in an opera.

Just by that, my eyes overflow in tears and I can already see the smile that is forming on his face.

"Niall, I love everything that you do."

"Babe, where are you?"

"I'm at Denver's down town hotel."

"Well I gotta' go." I feel a shoot of disappointment hitting me all at once.

"But... Why?"

"Lass, I got to go to work." a frown takes over my once, strong grin.

"Do you really have to sing right now?!" I say, with a whine between my words.

"Sing? I have an ice cream truck to drive!" He speaks, with a pure tone of excitement clearly shown.

Feeling a bit confused, I pause before speaking.

........

"Where are you driving it today?" I curiously wonder,

"Oh, uh huh. Well, I am scheduled to ride around the Denver's down town hotel."

He lowers the sound of his voice.

"Well, Niall."

"Yes?"

"I have to go too." I play along.

"Really. But why?!" He imitates the whine I previously revealed.

"Because, I have an ice cream truck to catch." with each word of mine coming out in a flirty way, I hang up before he can fit in a comment.

I squel rushing to find a sexy outfit, nearly tripping on every movement I make. And finally, I trip over my suitcase falling hard on the rough-carpeted floor.

With a burning sensation on my elbows and knees, I ignore the throbbing pain and hurry my current mission.

As I open the zipper, I immeadiatly find a perfect outfit folded right on top.

I lift the short green dress up and I unbutton the back open.

With my body shaking and nerves going frantic, I place each leg in. Being a strapless dress, the last thing I have to do is secure it by buttoning the back of it up and closed.

I struggle and spend an extra, unwanted minute to finally finish the top button.

Into the hole it goes, I sigh in relief and hurry myself out the door until my "prince" shows.

With extra time I have, I dig in my purse for any lip stick I can find.

I place my hand on a small, metallic object and as I lift my hand up I more than hope it's some kind of make up.

To my relief, it is.

I take the silver cap off, rolling the hot pink lip stick up to my lip-point. I reach in my purse a second time, coming across a mirror I can look into.

I layer my lips in the smooth pink and add a sparkly layer to finish the look.

Being satisfied, I decide to add some mascara and a light shade of blush to my cheek bones.

When I finish the last eye, I throw it back into my purse and begin with the blush, putting a thin layer of powder to the sides of my face.

I throw it into my purse after I finish, left to await for "prince charming" to take me to the ball in his ice cream truck.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyyyyyyyy, writer's block sucks. Thank you to every reader/ voter !!

************

I will be making longer and longer chapters each day ;)