The Morning After...

Well, I wasn't really satified with the previous ending of the lemon, so I figured I'd make an epilogue-like thing to really round things off.

P.S. This is AFTER Stoick walks in on you guys, so he's left now.

P.P.S. Hiccup's a bit OOC in this. (Well, he was OOC in the last chap too, but, well, y'know...XD)

Soooo....

Enjoy~!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your (e/c) eyes slowly opened as you took in your surroundings. You realised you felt a bit cold and gently looked under the covers. Your eyes widened as you saw that you were naked. You tried to remember what happened the last night. 

Then, it came back to you.

You, (y/n) (l/n), and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, had made love.

Like, hard core.

You quietly giggled  at that new fact.

Suddenly, you heard a small groan from behind you. You craned your head and saw two forest green eyes staring back at you. Hiccup smiled at you, making you smile back.

"Morning, milady," he whispered huskily, the tone of his voice making you shiver.

"Morning, Hiccup," you whispered back, smiling. You were going to get up to get dressed, but Hiccup wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you back down with him.

"Noooo . . . stay for a while," he whined. You grinned and got back into bed with him.

Hiccup sat up and smirked at you.

"Last night was amazing, (y/n). I had a lot of fun," he said, giving you a playfully wink, making you chuckle bashfully.

"Yeah, me too," you agreed, heat spreading across your cheeks.

Hiccup's smirk widened as he leaned forward to whisper in your ear:

"Wanna recreate some of the antics we got up to?" he asked you. You were the one to smirk now and you nodded.

"Maybe," you sang. Hiccup laughed darkly and grabbed your waist.

"Well, tough, milady, 'cause you don't have a choice." 

And with that, Hiccup smashed his lips onto yours.

You instantly caressed his hair and pushed yourself up against his body. He gasped at that action. You smirked and started rubbing against his lips, making him emit a moan.

You pulled away, lips swollen.

"My, how the tables have turned," you teased. Hiccup growled at that.

"Not for long . . ." He pushed you back onto the bed, hovering on top of you, making you realise that you were now at his mercy.

And, oh, how it turned you on.

"My, my . . . what a very bad girl little (y/n)'s been . . ." Hiccup purred, rubbing circles into your bare chest.

You couldn't help but moan as he pressed himself against you teasingly.

"Looks like someone needs to teach her how to behave . . ."

And, without warning, Hiccup's lips attacked your neck.

_____________________________________________________________________________

And the rest is up to you guys...

SORRY!!

I had to stop there otherwise I would've got carried away and made another lemon. And I'm sure you're ovaries couldn't handle that...right? XD

Anyway, this is REALLY the end of the story so...

Yeah...

Love ya all!

Sunny~