~Change Of Heart~

Okay, I don't know what possesed me to do this; I just came up with this randomly. So, yeah.

Plus, this is my first fic, so don't be too hard on me.

Key:

y/n: Your name

l/n: Last name

f/c: Favourite colour

e/c: Eye colour

h/l: Hair length

h/c: Hair colour

d/n: Dragon name

d/t: Dragon type

P.S. If you are under 13, you shouldn't even be listening to these words! Unless you are really, really, REALLY mature.

P.P.S. Your corset colour is your hair colour (E.g. If you have black hair, black corset; brown hair, brown corset, blonde/yellow hair, yellow corset, etc.)

EDIT: I've edited this whole chapter so that it's much better and runs more smoothly than it did before.

Enjoy!

Sunny~

______________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

You sighed as you did another lap around Berk on your (d/t), (d/n). You weren't too into the flight as much as you usually were, because you thinking about something.

No.

Make that . . . someone.

Once again, you were thinking about the chief's son, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.

He and you were best friends for as long as you could remember. But over the course of the last few months, you noticed that Hiccup had changed. Not in personality, but in appearance. When these changes happened, you noticed that you were starting to feel a little more than just platonic feelings for the boy.

But, alas. You friendship stayed intact.

Although almost everyone on Berk knew that you liked him, nobody said anything as they thought that you should do it yourself.

"I have to do it," you muttered to yourself. Then you patted (d/n)'s head and smiled determinedly. "I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna tell him how I feel." (d/n) rolled (his/her) eyes as if to say 'about time!'.

~On Berk~

(d/n) landed right outside the Haddock household. You jumped off of (her/him) and and slowly walked up to the door, motioning for (d/n) to stay outside; but when you turned around, you saw (d/n) playing with Toothless. You smiled at the sight before slowly knocking on the door, exhaling as you did so.

A few seconds later, the door opened and Hiccup came out, leaning against the door frame. He smiled at you. "(y/n)! Hey!"

At that moment, you had to restrain yourself from fainting right there.

Hiccup was wearing a dark green vest that showed off his muscles, with brown shorts; which you couldn't help but notice, was starting to form a small buldge in them.

You were completely lost for words, so lost that Hiccup clicked his fingers in front of your face.

"Hello, (y/n), are you home?" he asked teasingly. You blinked and smiled up at Hiccup, trying not to get lost in his forest green eyes.