I strip the rest of my rooms and start cleaning. I usually start in the bathrooms and work my way out of the room. It's easier that way, at least I think so.

I grab my phone my pocket and plug in my earphones and start working.

Around noon Britt texts me;

Britt: I'm starving let's eat!

Tree: coming lemme just mop out.

I quickly mop the floor and head down to the break room. I find Britt and a couple of our friends, Lauren and Ashley.

"So who's the lucky girl who got 1015?" Lauren asks.

"Who do you think?" Britt says and looks at me.

"Of course she did," Lauren says.

"Hey I didn't make the boards and it's not my fault you guys slack."

"Hey slacking is an art form, Tree," Britt says causing us all to laugh.

"Have you checked the room yet to find out who it is?" Ashley asks as she looks up from her salad.

"No, but I should in like an hour, I'm almost done with my check outs."

"Why does everyone hate me today? Britt groans. "Only two of my six room have left."

"I'll come help when I'm done. Promise," I say and smile.

"Yay help," Britt says and stuff her Oreo in her mouth.

We finish eating and head back up to our rooms. I finish my last check out and start doing my stay overs, three of them have DND so I don't have to knock on those which leaves me with three others. I knock on two of them leaving 1015 for last.

I knock on 1015, "housekeeping," I receive no answer so I go in. Not that messy, good but it smells good in here. I like their cologne.

I see a paper on the table;

Housekeeping,

May I get three big towels and some extra shampoo?
You don't have to worry about the bed.

Thanks.
N.C.

"Hmm N.C. I wonder who that is," I say out loud as I go get the supplies they asked for. I take the dirty towels out, putting them on my cart and replace them with new ones and extra shampoo.

I leave the room, go put my cart away, taking the dirty towels to the shoot and I head down to Britt on nine.

"Hey, did you figure out who was in 1015?" Britt asks as we finish her last check out.

"No, there was just a note signed N.C. Do you know anyone with those initials?"

"No."

"Hmm maybe they're new in the business or we just don't know them."

"Who knows. All they wanted was shampoo and towels so let's hope they're not a diva. I know it's a guy though."

"How?"

"They're room smells like Justin."

"Don't get me starts on Justin and how he smells."

I just laugh and head to her stay over.

We finish up her board and head downstairs. I'm turning the corner and crash into someone causing us both fall on the floor. "Oh my god I'm sorry sir. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's okay, my mistake," he stands up quickly, holding out his hand to help me up. He pulls a little to hard and I pounce up, bumping into his chest.

My eyes go wide. "Oh my god. I'm sorry again."

"Sorry I don't know my own strength," he looks at my name tag and says my name, "Teresa."

"I'm sorry again sir," I say and walk away.

Britt and I go put our boards away and clock out.

Once we're outside I just stop in the parking lot. "Oh my god Britt!"

"What?"

"That was 1015!"

"Who? What? Where?"

"The guy I chased into!"

"How do you know?"

"He smelled like Justin."

"What?"

"His cologne."

"Oh my god! Are you sure?"

"When I crashed into his chest I could smell him."

"Oh my god."

"What do I do?"

"Clean his room?" Britt laughs.

"Im going to die, Britt. Right here in the parking lot."

"I wouldn't do that cause you will never get to meet the mysterious N.C. again."

"Ugh will you drive?"

"Yeah."

I toss her my keys and get in the car and we head home.