0

Hashirama let out a groan as he stretched himself. That proved to quite difficult when you're squished against other bodies. Even though his ninja instincts were going nuts, he couldn't find the strength to even open his eyes. And it was pointless to try and move his small body around.

Hashirama felt quite odd... He remembered having long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned skin. But now, it feels like his hair had overgrown in every place on his body. He wasn't sure what he looked like now, but he could've sworn he used to have hands with five fingers on each of them.
And there's this weird thing attached to his butt, and the odd thing is.. he can move it. 

What really alerted him was that the bodies next to him could make noises. He thought they were dead. They weren't giving off much heat, but some were. The more he sat there, the colder it got. He couldn't wrap his arms around himself, to shield his skin from the cold. So in his attempt, he struggled to lift his shaking body, up to claw at whatever kept him in place.

"Hey! is there anybody out t-there!" He shivered as he yelled, it took up all his strength and he passed on the floor. luckily for him, a small child's hands picked up the box of kittens and carried it to her home.

Her battered hands shook carrying the box, as she had no muscles, and she was hauntingly skinny, almost like she could drop dead any moment. She got used to the glares people would throw at her. Since she was considered dirty or a nuisance.

People pulled their children away from her, muttering things like this to kids "If you don't get an education and get a balanced job, you'll end up like that."

She was only 4, but she wasn't naive, she was very advanced for her age. She zoomed past them with her tiny feet. They were giving her more glares than usual. It must have looked odd to see a small child carry a rather large box, pretty sure they thought she stolen it.

The sounding of her running feet came to an abrupt stop in front of an old building. She took careful steps up the stairs to the door. She shifted the weight of the box onto her right arm, and with the other opening the door. Kicking the door closed and racing down the hall to her small apartment. Once she was inside, she carefully set the box down on the floor.

The girl carefully opened the box and peeked inside. There were odd little kittens inside.

The first one was completely brown, his fur was long and straight, but the girl couldn't tell what the color of his eyes was. He looked like one of those small hairy dogs instead he was a tiny cat.

The second looked like an albino, his hair spiked up, she couldn't tell what his eye color is. His nose twitching at every sound.

The third and fourth, one was black with slightly spiked fur while the other was very spiky, he also had his eyes closed.

The fifth one had spiked, blond fur. His fur shone like the sun, it was blinding so she had to look away from him a few times, she felt joy when he snuggled in the palm of her hands. It almost made her smile.

The girl smiled sadly at the other three that didn't survive. Two had red fur, females, and a brown-haired male, "Poor kitties."

The girl quickly took out the ones that survived and placed them on top of her pillow. And the ones that didn't make it, were taken outside... somewhere in the dumpster.

After warping the kitties up with blankets, the girl cuddled next to them. And fell asleep. The girl finally had someone. She wasn't alone anymore.