proud ~ tal

'Babe! You did so well!' I giggle at my boyfriend who is acting ridiculous. 'Come here!' I smile at his enthusiasm and walk into his opened arms. He surprises me by picking me up and spinning me around several times before placing me down on the ground again.

'I'm dizzy now', I tell him. He keeps smiling like a madman and grabs my face between both his hands. The smile on my face is still huge, but I'm rather confused what he's going to do now.

With an adorable grin he attacks my face with kisses. I start giggling and he keeps pecking kisses every inch of my face.

'Stop', I playfully tell him. 'No', he says while still smiling wide and kissing my entire face. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his chest so he can't reach it to kiss it anymore. He just tightens his arms around me and hugs me so tight I can barely breathe.

'I think I've got the message, you're proud of your girlfriend and blah blah blah. Can I congratulate her as well or are you going to keep being so awfully corny?' Adi's voice breaks us up. I giggle and break free from Tal's grasp to give Adi a hug as well.

'You did really well, Y/N.' 'Thanks, dork', I retaliate. He just chuckles and lets me go.

Tal immediately hugs me again, wrapping his arms around me from behind this time. 'Someone's clingy', I hear Adi say. I just chuckle and let him be.

'Tonight were going out for dinner to celebrate, you better dress nice', Tal mumbles into my ear.

'Which restaurant?' 'You can pick, it's your night tonight.' I smile. 'Are we going to the movies after?' I ask him.

'Whatever you want. It's your night. Are you staying over tonight?'

'My parents aren't home, so I think we should go to a restaurant, then movies and then sleepover at mine?' I ask him.

'Sounds absolutely perfect, baby. Did I mention yet how proud I am of you?' he says, earning himself yet another giggle from me.

*
Hi here's a short imagine to celebrate I'm still alive! I don't know how many imagines I'll be posting but I'm kind of out of ideas and not really that motivated at this moment so we'll see what happens.
Ly, im