The Dark

"Tell me something I want to hear," Psionic flinched at the depth of that voice. The sheer power in it. Like what was within this room was not even a troll at all. that voice was something entirely different. Yet he heard something in it, all the while it terrified there was something else below the surface, Pain. He was in pain.

"Even like that your still gorgeous." Came Galen's playful almost brotherly response. The deep chuckle that sounded in the pitch black of the dark was strained, Psionic's assumptions had been correct, the high blood was perhaps injured, something had to be hurting him. "That was a very smart response." Came the disembodied reply.

Psionic's eyes had yet to adjust to such darkness so much so he couldn't even take in the room "what is that you've brought me?" Asked the obviously dominant troll in the room. There was the sound of shifting bedsheets and heavy foot steps before Galen responded. "A life. With this slave we could remove it." He explained to his captain. "No." Came the bark of a response. "I have told you. No." It was a low threatening growl full of barley leashed anger.

"I will not cheat my way out of this. I am responsible for my actions, and I will pay the price." The captain stated firmly and Galen tightened his grip around Psionic, making the poor troll whine in pain. "sir if I may-" Galen began "you. May. Not!" The sound sent Psionic into an almost involuntary panic, the sheer anger, the rage in that roaring order, left him breathless. "Leave." Hissed the beast. "Do not dare to come to me with such cowardice again." He demanded and Galen threw Psionic aside. He hit the floor with a crippling slam and curled into a ball crawling away from his captor with what little strength he had as the two of them began to argue.

"I can't let you do this to your self!"

"You can and you will!"

"No! I won't allow it!"

"You won't allow me?!"

"That's not what I meant and you know it! You call me a coward. But it is you! You sit here and wallow in your own fucking shame when you could be doing something! You're more of a coward then I am!"

"How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! You weren't there! You have NO IDEA what it was like the decisions I had to make! I made the decision I could live with. Weather or not you can too is up to yourself!"

"YOUR ACTIONS DONT JUST EFFECT YOU!"

There was a crash. the sound of claws against skin. Rabid growls and hisses from the two. Psionic could hear them wrestling each other on the floor of the cabin. He managed to crawl away from them under what he could only assume was the bed. Hands clamped over his ears as the two massive creatures fought one another; until eventually the doors were busted open and Galen was thrown out onto the deck if the ship his ribs making a sickening crack. The doors were slammed shut again. And Psionic was stuck, locked in the same room as a furious,

Captain Dualscar.