27 (bday special pt.2)

"yoongi! hurry up." Hoseok grumbled, grabbing his 'man purse' and keys. Soon a shorter boy walked out of the bathroom, his hair falling perfectly over his eyes and small grin danced on his lips.
"your so impatient." Yoongi rolled his eyes and threw on his coat before making his way to the door, "lets go." Hoseok winked and swung open the door.
The two boys were going out to dinner, they'd be meeting jimin there for yoongis birthday. The older didn't know that his cute love would be surprising him there.

"How many?" The waiter asked, Hoseok eyes went wide. He checked behind him to make sure yoongi wasn't looking before showing 'three' with his fingers. The waiter seemed to catch on and smiled, "right this way please."
The waiter showed the two boys to their seat, his black hair laying lazily against his glossed forehead, from sweat, his eyes sparkled with passion.
"My name is soobin, I'll be your waiter for today." The younger boy smiled and bowed, "Can I start y'all with anything?" Both the boys ordered a margarita on the rocks and relaxed a bit.

jimins heart was beating fast, he sent a quick text to hoseok and entered the restaurant to which his two best friends were at. Soobin approached the short boy, "hi! How many?" He greeted. Jimin shook his head, "I'm with them, actually." He points to the boys in the corner. Soobin glanced behind him and smiled, "I'm actually serving them, is it a special occasion?" Soobin asked curious.
"yes.. it's my hyung yoongis birthday! Actually, can you do me a favor?"

"Happy birthday to you~" jimin sang along with a few employees of the restaurant along with soobin. Yoongis face flushed, "aw!" Yoongi smiled wide pulling jimin into a tight hug. "Happy birthday hyung~" Hoseok winked.

A/n:
Look what yoongi just posted :(

A/n:Look what yoongi just posted :(