2

-Marty-

I wake up actually excited to go to school today. I'm so happy and it's all because of the letters I received yesterday. I showered, got dressed and fixed my hair before going and eating breakfast. I then rushed along to school, smiling hopefully.

I walked into the school and down the long hallways—that somehow seemed even longer, now. I opened my locker quickly to see a note fall out of it, yet again. I unfolded it and began to read.

Marty,

How was your night? I hope you slept well. I'm sure you look great even when you just woke up. When I see you smile at my notes, I feel so happy to know that my notes and my words are what's causing your dazzling smile to appear. Just seeing you smile from afar lifts my mood for a whole day. I hope this note helps to brighten up your day like you do mine!!

I smiled at it like I did the other two, my heart sped up a little faster than usual. Whoever the person is who's writing these notes knows exactly how to make my heart flutter and to make me feel special. I set the note in my locker and left for my first class.

-Buffy-

I woke up just as early as I always do and began to write a new note for Marty. It didn't take too long to finish and as soon as I did I began to get ready. Once I had finished getting dressed I proceeded to blow-dry my hair before pulling it back into a pony-tail. I finished eating breakfast and made it to school early so I'd have time to put the note in Marty's locker.

I quickly slipped the note into his locker before wandering off to my first-period class, I sat down at my seat and laid my head on my desk, waiting for the other students to arrive.

Passer un peu~ (Skip a little)

It wasn't very long until lunch had arrived, I, of course, sat with Andi and Cyrus like always. Jonah joined us. I pulled my lunchbox out and set it in front of me before I set my head in my hand as I got lost in thoughts of Marty. I'm trying to come up with ways to make my notes better but I've come up with nothing. I sighed as my friends looked at me, a bit worried.

"Buffy, are you okay?" Cyrus asked, looking at Andi then back at me.

"Of course, yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.

"I haven't ever seen you like this," Andi stated. "You must have it bad for him.." She shook her head.

"Do not!" I pushed her playfully before smiling, "I'm fine, guys, seriously."

"Oh my god!" Cyrus exclaimed as I began to sip my soda, "Andi, it's happening!!"

Andi stared at him, "you really think so?" She questioned and Cyrus nodded eagerly. "Buffy!"

I almost choked on my drink as she stood up and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the table and Cyrus followed, Jonah shrugged, "I'll stay over here and, uh, keep our stuff safe?" 

"Whatever," Andi said, knowing fully well that he just wanted to continue eating.

They dragged me out into an empty hallway. "Do you two mind telling me why you dragged me out here?"

"Because you're having your first ever important crush!" Andi said loudly.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask, looking at them like they're crazy.

"The way you feel about Marty is the same way Andi felt about Jonah and how she feels now about Amber, and also the way I currently feel about TJ," Cyrus explained, Andi nodded and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care, it's not that big of a deal. Can we please go back so I can eat now?" The two groaned before walking me back to the lunchroom.

I still couldn't get the thoughts out of my mind, like will my notes keep smiling as he does now when he reads them? I already wrote a second note for him in first-period so now I don't have to worry about that. As soon as lunch had come, it passed and I went to my next class anxious about putting the note in his locker.

-Marty-

At lunch, I couldn't stop thinking about the notes I have been receiving. I just got them yesterday but I'm already so curious and confused. I would really love to know who it is that's writing these notes but I'm just never early enough to catch them. I shook my head and started eating, listening to my friends as they talked amongst one another. I didn't bother to contribute to the conversation as I was anticipating for the end of the day so I can go and read the next note. 

Once lunch was over I rushed along to my next class. I continuously glance over at the clock, but it didn't seem to go by any faster. Why must time go so slow?

Whassup jake paulers. This was a chapter brought to you by me, the author, carleigh. The next chapter might be a filler chapter but you'll never know. Hahahaha. Yeah. Whatever. Okay, bye. <3